Comments

1. Lance says

These images of him are sort of like Britney VMA disaster for me. I can’t stop looking, but at the end of the day you’ve got to accept some things are not what they used to be. She should have left her corset on….

Also, I totally agree about the tats. Enough. bleh.

2. matt says

They didn’t do a ton to these images, i know because I watched my partner and his co-workers retouch these. They spent hours staring at Beckham’s junk LOL just shaping it a little, the guy has big balls…LOL

3. Bryan says

I can understand Beckham not being to your taste, but the word “eww” somehow connotes digust which he’s definitely not. And call me cynical, but that bulge looks stuffed.

4. Mickey says

For a community that cries for equality and to be accepted without judgment, we sure do like to judge others. Here’s a suggestion – get off line and stop giving a sh*t about underwear ads.

5. Rusty_Dai says

There were some other photos where he looked a little more cheerful, and much better looking than these.

I love a real basket. Not so much if it isn’t real or if it is faked.

These images are not the most flattering. Also, I’m not into tattoos, they are a real turn-off, sort of like lumpy gravy.

6. Ween says

Vicki once said in an interview that she was very lucky because Becks package is as big as a tractor tail pipe. I can’t believe I’m posting about someone’s weiner.

7. Steve says

Darling Ageists: We all get older. No one is immune. When you hit 40 you’ll realize that close-ups are not your friend, unless you are really at peace with your age. At least he’s not plastic-surgerized — “a mere visitor in his own face,” as Edina Monsoon would say. That would be tragic. Still very good looking by most standards.

8. Donald tucker says

I love the way your underwear feels on my body I dont buy no one else underwear but your yes they cost little more then what I wanted to pay but they feel great so I will keep buying them.

9. qj201 says

Oh C’mon, that is NOT a big bulge, seriously, haven’t these people ever seen an old International Male catalog…THOSE were bulges that my 15 year old self furiously whacked off over.