David Beckham | Football | News | Sports | Underwear

David Beckham Hangs Out at Google, Talks About Family, Football, Underwear: VIDEO

David_beckham

David Beckham held a 45-minute Google+ hangout today. It took approximately half an hour to get to the underwear-related question: "How big is it?"

They meant the campaign, of course, but that's not the first thing Becks thought of.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I'd rather see Beckham hanging out in his underwear than with Google.

Posted by: Alan | Jan 19, 2012 7:12:52 PM

2. David Beckham is a god.

Posted by: Barney | Jan 19, 2012 7:14:10 PM

3. Anyone who needs to ask how big it is needs to figure out how to use Google since there's a full Monty art shot of him.

Posted by: Michael | Jan 19, 2012 7:41:03 PM

4. woof!

Posted by: JEFFUWS | Jan 19, 2012 8:32:04 PM

5. Simply GORGE, no?! Loves me some of Him. Thanks for Posting:)

Posted by: Steven Michael | Jan 19, 2012 9:24:06 PM

6. a truly boring individual...as he spends less time playing his sport and more time claiming money thru advertisements...but alas he is "handsome" so of course he is featured here...

Posted by: TrueWords | Jan 19, 2012 9:36:04 PM

7. I'd do him again.

Posted by: AJ | Jan 19, 2012 10:25:30 PM

8. TRUEWORDS - Stephen Hawkins is all yours; and I'll take my boring, gorgeous, well-endowed Beckham.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Jan 19, 2012 11:21:51 PM

9. I am well and truly over this British hack David Beckham. He is highly paid for no other reason than making appearances. His soccer prowess was over-rated and now it's almost non-existent. He and his wife Victoria have made a lot of money from the celebrity notions in a Britain that has an inferiority complex.

Go back to silly Britain, you silly goose, and take your dreadful wife with you.

Posted by: jason | Jan 20, 2012 5:26:21 AM

10. There are no full monty shots of Beckham. The one you are talking about is a well done fake... not that I stared at it for lengthy periods of time.

Posted by: endo | Jan 20, 2012 8:53:18 AM

11. Endo is right the "full monty shot" is a fake.

Posted by: Eric | Jan 20, 2012 2:29:42 PM

12. Nice job indeed! it was especially interesting and useful for me to read about user groups. not thinking about getting involved into SharePoint Community, just curious so far. hope to learn more aus Germany!

Posted by: vibram five fingers | May 31, 2012 11:27:31 PM