Film | News

BigGayDeal.com

Moonrise Kingdom: TRAILER

Moonrise

The latest from filmmaker Wes Anderson and his usual crew, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I guess the days when Bruce Willis was in a white tank, oiled up, muscled with a gun, throwing terrorists around like rag dolls is over.

Posted by: alan | Jan 13, 2012 7:15:20 AM

2. Looks awkwardly brilliant.

Posted by: KJ Body Blog | Jan 13, 2012 7:27:02 AM

3. Looks like a must-see, especially with Frances McDormand!

Posted by: Jack M | Jan 13, 2012 8:23:16 AM

4. Ugh...looks crap.

Posted by: Devonte | Jan 13, 2012 11:09:34 AM

5. Seeing this made my day! As per usual, it looks fantastic and unique. Wes Anderson's movies are the closet things to cinematic novels. Love them.

I gush.

Posted by: Tonic | Jan 13, 2012 11:34:08 AM

6. This looks amazing! Hopefully much better than 'The Darjeeling Express'

Posted by: Andrew | Jan 13, 2012 11:50:48 AM

7. It's a miracle this guy can finagle people to give him money to make movies. Apart from Royal Tenenbaums, the guy has never had a hit. In fact, all of his other movies have been financial disasters, the latest being Fantastic Mr. Fox.

Now, I do think the movie looks slightly charming, but it also looks to make about two cents.

I'm not saying anything about the quality, it's just interesting he can keep making movies when he's a sure fire money loser.

Posted by: dms | Jan 13, 2012 12:44:10 PM

8. DMS: You don't understand the industry. All of Wes Anderson's movies except Life Aquatic have made profits between domestic and international box office and dvd sales. But more importantly, he is doing something original, charming, and artistic. I'm thankful he keeps doing it.

Posted by: daedelus | Jan 13, 2012 1:38:36 PM

9. Well, I love Wes Anderson, and can't wait to see this movie.

Posted by: Thomas | Jan 13, 2012 1:58:39 PM

10. I'm not a WAnderson fan, but this one looks like it might be good. Yay Frances M.!

Posted by: David R. | Jan 13, 2012 4:44:06 PM