Diving | Lip Dub | LMFAO | News | Olympics | Sports | Tom Daley

British Olympic Diver Tom Daley is Sexy and He Knows It: VIDEO

Sexy1

British Olympic diver Tom Daley and some of the Team GB diving squad (Jack Laugher, Chris Mears, Tonia Couch, Sarah Barrow, Nicolas Robinson-Baker and Max Brick) took some time out from training in Adelaide, Australia to make a "Sexy and I Know It" video, complete with some "horsemaning" (below).

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Sexy2

Comments

1. I love watching sport (because I love sports, but good looking guys are a plus). Divers have great bodies and based on the first pic, so do they.

Posted by: Matt26 | Feb 10, 2012 10:01:21 AM

2. The pale boy is my favorite but he's definitely got British teeth!

Posted by: Bill | Feb 10, 2012 10:01:54 AM

3. OK - this is like the ninth one of these "Sexy and I Know It" parodies I've seen (including Madonna's 15 seconds on the Super Bowl). Come on gay boys in Speedos - can't we find something ORIGINAL to do with our hot little selves?

Posted by: Bill | Feb 10, 2012 10:07:21 AM

4. divers and gymnasts have amazing bodies. Jack Laugher totally turns me on

Posted by: DanSwon | Feb 10, 2012 10:18:44 AM

5. Yes, all sexy (including Tonia Couch!). And looks like they are having fun.

Posted by: mike128 | Feb 10, 2012 10:43:16 AM

6. After extensive Google research, I'm of the opinion that Tom Daley is packin'.

Posted by: brent | Feb 10, 2012 10:55:57 AM

7. @Bill. We are proud of our teeth (not).

Posted by: sylvatica | Feb 10, 2012 11:42:41 AM

8. Loved this but the guys buried in the sand fascinated and frightened me!

Posted by: Frank | Feb 10, 2012 11:43:41 AM

9. "Sexy and I know it" is the "Macarana "(sp ? of our times)...

Posted by: Tom in long beach | Feb 10, 2012 11:44:30 AM

10. Over-played!

They could have stopped with the Airforce version, which btw was the BEST one out there by far. And, what's with the fish! Get her out of there!

Posted by: Jay | Feb 10, 2012 11:56:40 AM

11. @Bill - British teeth? Surely you mean natural teeth? As opposed to the unnaturally straight, over-whitened, clone-like glare of American teeth?

Let's not go any further with these dreary stereotypes. American teeth, British teeth... They're not really all that different.

Posted by: Tom Stoppard | Feb 10, 2012 1:19:29 PM

12. I,ve got tickets for 10m Diving Semi Finals Olympics in August! Woohoo!

Hawtness....

Posted by: Paul Mc | Feb 10, 2012 5:09:38 PM

13. Americans should be careful about stereotypes. British teeth may be awful but have you ever seen fatter, shallower and generally clueless creatures than your typical American abroad.

Posted by: Dowager Countess | Feb 10, 2012 7:05:48 PM

14. Nice. And I know it.

Posted by: Eddie | Feb 10, 2012 8:12:40 PM

15. wow.. fish... really? *shakes head and walks away*

Posted by: ryan | Feb 10, 2012 10:37:36 PM

16. While this was "Cute" besides the dental issue people in the British Isles have. I still like the M&M's commercial with the chocalate coating "naked" M&M it is far funnier...LOL.

Posted by: Darrell | Feb 11, 2012 1:52:45 AM

17. Too bad he is straight..., I know cause he can't dance...!

Posted by: Lee Mentley | Feb 11, 2012 12:44:46 PM

18. Re: British teeth.

1. It's mostly confined to the past: most of the really horrible teeth are confined to people over 50. Young people have mostly decent teeth, if not the porcelain wall of death that lots of US (middle and upper class) kids display. Regarding the poor: see 3.
    2. A lot of it is tea. Brits do drink a lot and that stuff stains your teeth. Much more than coffee: stained teeth give the impression of being more crooked and rotten than they are. Brits don't bleach the way Americans do.
    3. What people call American teeth is, in fact, American TELEVISION teeth: regular Americans often don't have such incredible teeth, just as real Americans are usually fatter than even the fattest 'fat guy' on television, who is merely portly by non-TV standards. Poor people in the US (and there are a LOT of poor people in the US) have exceptionally bad teeth; easily as bad as the worst British teeth.

Posted by: Steerpike | Feb 12, 2012 8:30:46 AM

19. Outstanding. I loved it. They were awesome but my heart still belongs to the USAF Academy cadet in the technicolored shorts.

Posted by: jack | Mar 1, 2012 3:07:44 AM

20. I am so sick of this song

Posted by: Tone | Mar 5, 2012 2:47:04 AM

21. Love to see hot guys in speedos ... That's really Sexy !

Posted by: Dino | Mar 6, 2012 4:43:02 PM

22. "Sexy and I know it" is the gift that keeps on giving. I say, let every shirtless hunk in the world make a version!

Posted by: Konkrypton | Mar 10, 2012 3:32:49 PM

23. Doesn't he look like Rupert Graves? Secret cousins!

Posted by: Cleo | May 12, 2012 4:34:20 PM