Gay Bar | News

BigGayDeal.com

Gay Bar Rejection Tutorial: VIDEO

Tutorial

Not new but forever useful.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via ed kennedy at afterelton)

Comments

1. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! Why does every freakin' video featuring a gay man, have to be shirtless?!?! You guys (gays) wanna be taken seriously...PUT ON A FUCKIN'SHIRT!!!!! GEESH!!

Posted by: Robert | Feb 16, 2012 10:05:45 AM

2. Dude you are HOT! HOT! I'd do you up really good... all over your body!

Posted by: Dan Cobb | Feb 16, 2012 10:11:17 AM

3. I never complainn about eye candy. Robert what's wrong with you?????????

Posted by: Chip | Feb 16, 2012 10:13:59 AM

4. [puts on bar 'tude]

1. Mixing gin with Jack Daniels is an abomination. Using Seagram's gin instead of Bombay Sapphire or Beefeater's compounds the abomination.

2. Smoking. No no no no no no no. I don't want to kiss your ashtray mouth, no matter how much mouthwash or breath mints you use.

3. How much longer will that scruffy look be popular? Spend a couple bucks at a 99 Cents store for a pack of razors and shaving cream or grow that fuzz out in to a real beard.

4. His cat is cute. [/bar 'tude]

Posted by: Henry Holland | Feb 16, 2012 10:16:40 AM

5. Cute video, hot dude. I'm sure he has zero problems getting a date.

Posted by: ratbastard | Feb 16, 2012 10:18:35 AM

6. Made me laugh....
    Henry Holland is giving this video way too much thought..

Posted by: Tom in long beach | Feb 16, 2012 10:44:03 AM

7. His "Gay Cure" video is pretty damn hot:

Posted by: Eric | Feb 16, 2012 11:13:02 AM

8. His "Gay Cure" video is pretty damn hot:

Posted by: Eric | Feb 16, 2012 11:13:47 AM

9. yep.. and whats with the hate on 'scruffy looks' ?

fascist

Posted by: yadda | Feb 16, 2012 11:15:12 AM

10. This was poignant. Sweet dumbass goes to a bar, feels rejected, accepts it and goes home to his cat.

Now then he should get busy and start doing something, almost anything. Forget about being gay (just for a while) and take a class, take six classes (cooking, carpentry, computer stuff, language, art, outdoor adventure...on and on) and make friends with everybody. In no time he'd have a life, he'd be so busy he wouldn't know which way to go. He'd have to learn to slug it out through the gray days but he can do that.

Do it fella...do anything in particular that makes you feel good, think it first, and insist on it. You're as sweet as can be and there are lots of you. Give us another video in a year when you have turned your life around because you DECIDED to.

Posted by: uffda | Feb 16, 2012 11:18:01 AM

11. Cheer up, dude! It's not like you are 40!

Posted by: Tweety | Feb 16, 2012 11:27:04 AM

12. He's great, I would be his valentine

Posted by: Ted | Feb 16, 2012 11:29:04 AM

13. I agree with Robert. Guess we readers are so desperate for man/boy flesh?

Posted by: zeddy | Feb 16, 2012 11:40:36 AM

14. This was cute and funny. I can relate. I remember my 20s. Loved the kitty in heat. And it's nice to have a break from the "Homophobe of the Day" posts usually on here. This actually made me laugh and smile.

Posted by: AJ | Feb 16, 2012 11:47:09 AM

15. What is wrong with the haters on a here? a cute guy made a cute video. Chill.

Posted by: solice | Feb 16, 2012 11:53:20 AM

16. Cute guy - cute video. Enjoyed the laughs.

Posted by: Bobby | Feb 16, 2012 11:54:27 AM

17. Wait a minute! Gay guys nit picking other gay guys! STOP THE PRESSES! Be careful towleroad gays you might start a trend!

Posted by: Jazzy | Feb 16, 2012 12:01:47 PM

18. Finally! A video that makes me smile!

Every damn day on this site we get to wallow around in our own self-pity because we're just soooooo mistreated. Poor little ol us. I'm so damn sick and tired of playing the gay victim.

Time to end the pity party, go outside and enjoy life and shut up about how everyone 'hates' us.

More videos like this PLEASE.

Posted by: Alan | Feb 16, 2012 12:06:37 PM

19. Very funny and -- as I think some commenters here missed -- very pointed. (For example, I agree about kissing smokers, but I think that may have been exactly his point.) Best supporting actor: the dog!

Posted by: Lance | Feb 16, 2012 12:11:11 PM

20. Rejection happens ladies. Regret is self inflicted. If you see a guy that turns your crank ACT ON IT. Yeah yeah he'll reject you (see video) but if you do nothing, you will regret it for ever. Don't become a Bitter Queen, become a DO Something Man.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Feb 16, 2012 12:27:42 PM

21. ALAN. I'm totally on your side. Thanks.

Posted by: uffda | Feb 16, 2012 12:38:04 PM

22. I find this video difficult to masturbate to.

Posted by: Jester | Feb 16, 2012 12:49:29 PM

23. Love it. And him.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Feb 16, 2012 12:54:44 PM

24. Funny, but would have been way funnier coming from a more normal looking guy. This guy would never ever have a hard time finding a man in any gar bar in the world, and looks good with his shirt off, so it kind of comes off as fake.

Posted by: Apparatus | Feb 16, 2012 1:23:59 PM

25. Totally cute and adorable video. The guy has some talents and a wry sense of humor, and he's a cutie pie. So I'm off to watch that other video of his linked to above, and maybe anything else he's done. Funny and cute. Total win.

Posted by: Zlick | Feb 16, 2012 1:37:35 PM