Comments

1. Paul R says

Who could watch that? I’d really rather die. But it’s good news, since neither has a chance in hell of being elected.

2. bottom line says

Maybe the Pope has some special incantations to help Santorum out? Hopefully his 15 minutes is nearly up. That goes for both of them.

3. x man says

Lets not get too cocky with these moron’s we all assume that Obama is gonna win; and I hope he does but we should not get ahead of ourselves. Beat ’em back and beat ’em hard

4. Paul R says

Umm, I’m pretty sure that we don’t need to worry about getting ahead of ourselves. Watch a debate. See the crazies. See if the US public would vote in a Mormon or a man who says crazy things.

The answer is no, unless the economy drops into the gutter further or these GOP morons get a lot smarter.

5. Vern Dufford says

Romney’s win here is a sign NOT to get complacent the Republican will try and make him make over. Which I hope consists of only a little more hair die and polish…but beware!

6. D.R.H. says

PaulR, I’m sorry but I think you overlook the fact that half of this country are Bible-thumping, illiterate, Fox News worshipping, gun-toting Republicans. The chances of either of these crazies becoming POTUS are probably a lot more real than we would care to imagine. America re-elected a moron who was proud of the fact that he didn’t speak proper English. Please don’t assume that it couldn’t happen again.

7. Michaelandfred says

As far as I’m concerned it can continue like this straight through to the convention. Let Romney barely inch ahead while getting smeared with Santorum along the way. When he eventually wins the nomination there will be SO much ….Santorum….on him, with a country so fed up with the GOP circus, that the Obama team will just have to do the final stomping. What we don’t need is several months for Romney to drift back to the middle. Americans have the attention, and retention, span of a three year old. 4 months and they’ll have forgotten what an actual nightmare he is.

Let this clown car continue for as long as it can. A win win for us.

8. Paul R says

He’s also aged about 15 years since the cycle started. I can’t believe that they don’t dye that grey out of his hair. I don’t care about it (actually I like grey hair), but until recently he had an impressive mane of fully dark hair.

Though it wouldn’t surprise me it this were intentional, to make him seem more statesman-like.