Comments

1. Wes says

This is the music you listen to on a lonely Friday night with a pint of Ben & Jerry’s.

2. FuryOfFirestorm says

Thanks for inflicting your duckfaced daughter on us, Mr. Grant. The world didn’t need a hipster version of Rebecca Black.

3. Santino says

I’m sure if this was Lady Gaga none of you would have anything hateful to say about Lana. Also, for people who want to be treated with respect and as equals, the gay community seems to be pretty hateful and discriminatory towards other members of their community and of other people in general.

4. Patrick says

@EO: She’s currently filming the video Summertime Sadness. Keeping my fingers crossed that Dark Paradise is next.

5. says

@Santino… I couldn’t have said it better. I guarantee the minute that Lana starts a pro-gay crusade a’la Gaga, these same folks will worship everything she does.

6. FuryOfFirestorm says

@Santino: Voicing a dislike of Lizzie Grant…I mean, Lana Duck Lips is not hate. Go to Breitbart or Freerepublic if you want to see what hate actually looks like.

BTW – I’m sure you’ll point out that Lady G changed her name like Lana did. Difference is, LG’s name wasn’t chosen by a PR firm paid with daddy’s money. Must be nice to buy a music career in lieu of working for it. *Willow Smith whips her hair in agreement*

7. Thomas says

I really don’t get all the Lana Del Rey hate.

Her music is lovely, and really pretty good. If it wasn’t for her Urban Outfitters visual esthetic I think she would be getting far less hate from hipsters who like to pretend their not hipsters there by proving they are hipsters in a hipster eat hipster world.

Her last video was stunning, this one isn’t my cup of tea. But…carry on Lana.