Comments

1. PJW says

For anyone who has not read it, get a copy of Mel White’s newest book: HOLY TERROR. It has a lot to tell us about what we are facing with fundamentalist thinking.

2. SteveC says

Peaceful protest is completely inadequate.

This evil man and his crazed supporters are advocating genocide in a state where LGBT are already massively discriminated against.

A stronger response to this genocidal mania is required.

3. Billy says

Romans 1:25
    Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

4. Oliver says

The guy with the gun thinks he’s G.I.Joe

Doesn’t appear to be a high Intelligence Quotient area. Perhaps they should test the drinking water.

5. screech says

Actually the Bible says that it is not a sin to kill gay people. It says ‘their blood is on their own head’ which in religious language means that what would normally count as a murder (killing someone without just cause) is not punishable by death in this case. The just cause for killing them is homosexuality. Israel was a theocracy so there is no separation between religion and state or anything.

If I couldn’t be prosecuted I’d challenge this idiot to a knife fight. I’m pretty sure I could take him. On an unrelated note, my gaydar is going off. Something tells me he’s suppressing those evil urges with marriage and kids.

6. jamal49 says

God. I am so tired of this. So very, very tired. I read/watch this video. I read/watch the CNN interview with the Kansas bigot. The bigots will probably have enough signatures to put our rights to a vote–again. It’s depressing. All this hatred against us. I am just so tired of it all.

7. FunMe says

That “preacher” with the black mustache needs to be parodied. Someone needs to dress like him and start yelling CRAZY, LUNATIC, and DUMB gibberish to show how stupid they look. With a poster saying: “Here’s HATE monger preaching BS”

8. ophu says

I know I’m not supposed to judge a man until I’ve walked a mile in his shoes, but I think that I, as a gay man, don’t want to walk a mile in Pastor Worley’s shoes. I don’t want to know what it’s like to be him. So I simply won’t judge. That being said, he seems to be suffering from a canker of the spirit. I can see no other reason he would let such words pass his lips. I only hope he gets better with time.