Adam Lambert: ‘F**k One Million Moms’

A_lambert
Adam Lambert, presumably responding to the American Family Association subgroup's opposition to JC Penney and other pro-equality companies, tweeted his thoughts about One Million Moms on Sunday afternoon.

Wrote Lambert: "F**k 'One Million Moms'. Hateful Bigots"

The group recently released a statement denouncing JC Penney's use of two real-life gay dads for its catalog: “It is obvious that JCP would rather take sides than remain neutral in the culture war. JCP will hear from the other side so they need to hear from us as well. Our persistence will pay off! We must remain diligent and stand up for Biblical values and truth.”

Comments

1. Mary says

For that wouldn’t he need one million condoms? (although I’d imagine he’d get mighty tired after say, oh, TWO of the Moms!)

Also, who do we write to at JCPenney to thank them for the “two dads” ad?

2. says

“Biblical values and truth”…..ha ha ha ….those bitches just haven’t a clue.

Old Jesus would just puke !

( Tnks to Jim + Holden Caulfield).

3. says

The One Million Mom’s is a part of the American Family Association a designated hate group. Now OMM has been designated a hate group as well. There are only a couple of hundred (if that) and they are not moms. Bavo Adam for speaking out!

4. Rick says

Really classy way to express yourself, Adam. Sure to make a great impression on the general public.

5. Rick says

Sorry for my rude post. I’m just so jealous of him. He’s openly gay and has a successful life and the only way I’m tolerated is by hiding. And my father made me dress up like a girl when he molested me, and that was unfair because I always wanted to wear a football uniform while blowing my dad. I’m sort of messed up.

6. TJ says

Um, it’s his brother who’s gay. If you’re gonna snark out RICK, get it right.

And just an observation: The post shows a tweet in which the f word is spelled out. But in order to write about it, an asterisk has to substitute for a letter. We all know the words. We all figure out real quick which words are intended. Why can’t we just use the actual word? It just seems so silly. It’s like wrapping yourself in cellophane and believing you have preserved modesty.

7. TJ says

Okay, my bad, I somehow read Adam Levine instead of Adam Lambert. The snark works as is.

My other point remains the same.

8. Rick says

I’m sick of these impostors posing as me. You take one thing I’ve said and you twist it. Yes, I had a consenting sexual relationship with my father, but that doesn’t mean that I’m some disgusting limp-wristed effeminate fagot who listens to Lady Gaga and worships divas like you man-hating woman-worshipping queers who hate being real men. Adam Lambert is effeminate and he will never be successful because only masculine gay men who don’t shove their sexualities in people’s faces are accepted.

9. Getajob says

People think they can wrap themselves in the word “Moms” and somehow represent wholesome goodness and righteousness. They forget that “mom” is a dirty word for some of us – it represents hate, spite, jealousy, abuse, and controlling behavior. So maybe “Moms” is a good word for these so-called “million” people.

10. castaway says

More like One Million Prudish Purse-lipped Brainwashed BuyBull Believing Breeder Bigots!

They’ve forever tarnished the word “Family,” now they’re working on “Moms.”

Well said Mr. Lambert!

11. Josh says

Such cognitive dissonance. It is mind blowing.

And btw Adam is flamboyant but not effeminate. He is a top and dates the pretty effeminate type.

Adam attacked a pap once and punched a whole in a ceiling and was even jailed after a bar fight once. He is not fem.

His album is really good pop music though.

12. Hollywood, CA says

Yikes, Adam! Love sentiment, hate the foul language. Don’t let them mess up your paper!

13. DJman says

You can’t say F*ck? What happens if you say F*ck. F*ck, f*ck, f*ck……just an experiment. I’m seeing if I get astericked out. I can’t believe there are still uptight pearl clutchers who get their panties in a knot over a word. Seriously, aren’t there more important things to worry about. Let the right-wingers worry over the stupid stuff. They are good at that. Leave it to The Million Moms or more realistically speaking the 100 uptight, old, Republican, white men posing on the Internet as a million moms.

14. wtdp says

Liked Adam better when his responses were “Love overcomes hate” etc. He has changed many hearts by positive example, this is just polarizing.

15. Rick says

“Wait. What!? Conservative Republican Rick had sex with his father!? And he is still a conservative Republican. LOL

Such cognitive dissonance. It is mind blowing”

What’s mind-blowing is that some of you are so stupid that you cannot tell the difference between my posts and those made by Little Kiwi posting as an impostor under my name.

16. Rick says

Sorry, you’ll have to forgive me. Years of having sex with my father have resulted in me suffering from split-personality disorder. Like Sybil, only not because she’s a fem. Part of me hates blacks, liberals, women and effeminate men, and the other part just wishes I could go back to the good old days of doing what my mother wouldn’t to make my dad happy.

17. terry says

WTF? People whining about how he expressed himself? I say good on him. There’s a time for being articulate & “nice” and there’s a time for being blunt and to the point. OMM don’t understand anything but blunt and simple. And btw – Adam is a sexy MFB with women all over the world longing to jump his bones. He doesnt “shove his sexuality in people’s faces” any more than all the straight celebs shove their sexuality in people’s faces. But people shove Adam’s sexuality in HIS face all the time. Just like people here are doing.

18. XHIMO says

I see that you are getting praise from your own choir, eh, Adam? You know the Moms are right. More importantly you know His word is right and your conscience screams to repent, but your pride gets in the way as you panic to think that this blog rag would cease to exist.

19. Angela says

the ivf-made are asking for equality.

currently, they are at risk, living with the risk of untreatable genetically inherited illness (legal cases of “wrongful life” are now on-going) untreatable for ever, that need the biological family for checks up and cures, the ivf-made are denied equality and need honest accurate birth certifictes same as most other people have, that’s the gist or see more linked below, the fertility industry is worth $2billion.