Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Diamond Rings Teases New Video 'I'm Just Me': WATCH

Diamondrings

One-man androgynous rock band Diamond Rings looks to be prepping a flashy new video. He just dropped the teaser trailer for "I'm Just Me" on Monday.

Arjan writes:

The blazing new track is a proper tastemaker for his new LP that was co-produced by none other than GRAMMY-nominated Damian Taylor (Bjork, The Killers, Prodigy, UNKLE, Robyn) who has helped Diamond Rings (aka John O) to further evolve his sound.

Diamond Rings' sophomore effort is the follow up to 2010's critically-acclaimed "Special Affections" that introduced pop fans to his irreverent and highly imaginative blend of pop, electro and indie - a sound as a unique and multi-faceted as John O himself. Praise for the album was topped off with head-turning performances at SXSW and CMJ as well as international tours with pop princess Robyn and Junior Boys.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Looks pretty cool, he's giving me a John Sex / 80's vibe. Hope his music is good

Posted by: RONTEX | Jun 20, 2012 12:30:51 PM

2. Interesting. Some of the best music I've found in ages has come from Arjan. Graffiti 6 to name just one. I was disappointed he seemed to be snapped up by Cherry Tree Records to basically be their publicist with garbage like Far East Movement. Nice to see something from outside that realm from him. Unless Diamond Rings has left Capitol......

Posted by: Tim | Jun 20, 2012 12:50:53 PM

3. I adore him. He gave me a shirt at one show and signed a brace from a car accident at another. He's the nicest guy in the world.

Posted by: Paul R | Jun 20, 2012 1:11:36 PM

4. Dude looks like Luka Magnotta. Just sayin

Posted by: ratbastard | Jun 20, 2012 1:29:55 PM

5. I truly enjoy looking through on this website , it holds fantastic blog posts.

Posted by: Diamond Rings | Jun 22, 2012 3:40:30 AM