J Lo's Boy Toy Casper Smart 'Not Gay' Says Rep.

Jlo

I'm not sure why J Lo's rep. felt the need to draw more attention to rumors circulating that her dancer Casper Smart, with whom she is involved romantically, is gay and using her for her money, but he did:

"Casper is not gay. These comments are born from envy and jealousy," the couple's rep, Mark Young, told RadarOnline.com. "It must be a slow news day."

Comments

1. He may not be gay but he has HORRIBLE taste. That's for sure

Posted by: Doug Collins | Jun 22, 2012 2:19:25 PM

2. Can she just go away please. No talent, can't sing, is FUGLY without make up...and an egomaniac.

Posted by: MJ | Jun 22, 2012 2:20:00 PM

3. Can't stand her, and by virtue of that, can't stand anyone who can stand her.

Posted by: Dynex | Jun 22, 2012 2:20:25 PM

4. She's so over exposed. She became famous because Hollywood wanted to fill the token Latina slot. And she's made a career out of that. Zero talent and her diva tude is not cute.

Posted by: 2EastCoastDudes | Jun 22, 2012 2:21:26 PM

5. WHO CARES? Seriously. They could break up, have a kid, divorce all in the same day and I'd still not give two sh*ts about it

Posted by: aaron | Jun 22, 2012 2:22:11 PM

6. Yawn. She's insuferable on A.I, usually picking anyone who's Puerto Rican or religious (if you're both- she'll instantly love ya) and Oh yeah, b-tch can't sing! genius to have her judging a SINGING competition (not!)

Posted by: Convexietysupplord | Jun 22, 2012 2:24:03 PM

7. Did their rep comment on either of their lack of talent? her one recent song where she tried to sing a live performance (clip on you tube) is LAUGHABLE.

Posted by: FanofDance | Jun 22, 2012 2:27:33 PM

8. People were actually talking about him? Really?

Posted by: LiamB | Jun 22, 2012 2:31:32 PM

9. She's so trashy and ghetto, can't stand her.

Posted by: J. James | Jun 22, 2012 2:31:37 PM

10. Are we supposed to care? cuz I stopped caring about this singe...nope, can't write it out. I stopped caring about this performer, long ago.

Posted by: J. James | Jun 22, 2012 2:32:53 PM

11. Yawwwn!

She gets to marry like 4 times a year for fun and gays have to beg to marry their lifelong partner. That's what is sick about this society.

Posted by: Zlack | Jun 22, 2012 2:40:53 PM

12. And he's really ugly and short too.

Posted by: Addtothehating | Jun 22, 2012 2:44:34 PM

13. To be honest, my first impression of him was that he's gay. I was like, "He's dating J-Lo? Really? Thought he was gay."

Posted by: ? | Jun 22, 2012 2:45:46 PM

14. Envy and jealousy? That's a bit pompous there.

Posted by: MKisNE | Jun 22, 2012 3:03:44 PM

15. To their "rep"..What do we have to be envious of? a 45 year old who can't sing, act or come off approachable to save her caked on makeup life..or her 20 year old baby, I mean boyfriend who's name she'll forget in 2 days when she dumps him for the next guy. Seriously, what a ridiculous quote from their "reps"

Posted by: Donald | Jun 22, 2012 3:06:43 PM

16. Good lord, you guys are some bitchy, negative queens. I actually LIKE J-Lo on American Idol. Her critques are way better than Paula's or even Ellen's were. She's well-spoken and her criticisms are usually spot on. Yes, I will acknowledge that she can't really sing but her performances are usually entertaining.

And seriously, are ya'll blind? Casper is H A W T.

Posted by: ATLJason | Jun 22, 2012 3:19:06 PM

17. Let me put it this way... I am not gay.

See its the truth too. I am "mostly gay". I would suppose 80% of the population is not only "not gay" but also "not straight". In other words, when a guy says he is not gay he technically isn't saying heist straight. Bisexuality is a beautiful thing.

Posted by: Michael | Jun 22, 2012 3:25:40 PM

18. @ATLJASON YOU Nailed it, girlfriend. All of these bitchy queens on this site are a disgrace. They need to get laid.

And I would f**k Casper the friendly ghost homosexual up and down and sideways. That guy makes me cream my pants.

Posted by: Alan | Jun 22, 2012 3:26:44 PM

19. where there is smoke, there's fire.

Posted by: nick | Jun 22, 2012 3:30:47 PM

20. Alan, you've made a point of coming on here and belittling gays. Now that a Latin person, LIKE YOU, is being discussed. You get hyper defensive. Don't be mad that we don't show you and everyone you like the respect you demand, when you fail to show any gay celebrity any respect either. Buh bye.

Posted by: Donald | Jun 22, 2012 3:46:36 PM

21. Alan
    we may be bitchy but at least we don't have homophobia and self hate built in us like you do. So nice of you to come defend a straight women, when you've made nothing but bitchy comments toward gay men on here. Your hate is showing boo boo.

Posted by: Greg Cali | Jun 22, 2012 3:48:04 PM

22. J. LO has as much talent as one of my farts. I have a good friend who is very well known host on television who had to interview her. Her people told him that unless she knows the interviewer she does NOT want anyone to make eye contact with her. Total diva..but again, shhht for talent.

Posted by: Modestmousefan | Jun 22, 2012 3:56:07 PM

23. I started to type "Thats so wack,"I but Ii accidentally fell asleep instead.

Posted by: Munro | Jun 22, 2012 6:00:18 PM

24. lmao look at all these gay queens hate on JLO because she can act, sing, and now has successful dance songs being played at the club. Everything Madonna can't do.

Posted by: Jake | Jun 22, 2012 9:08:17 PM

25. Yeah, right,JAKE. Please.

Posted by: nikko | Jun 22, 2012 11:32:22 PM