Jersey Shore | News | Reality TV

Meet Jwoww and Snooki's Gay Meatball: VIDEO

Joey

No doubt you've been on pins and needles awaiting the moment when you would meet the gays in the Jersey Shore universe.

This Thursday, the two gay best friends of Snooki and Jwoww enter their eponymous Jersey Shore spin-off. They're both named Joey. While we only get a brief meeting with one of them in the following clips, it turns out that the other is basically the big gay meatball version of Snooki, and rivals her prowess in the drinking and spray-tan department.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

The big gay episode of Snooki and Jwoww airs Thursday at 10pm on MTV.

Comments

1. Really?

Posted by: Robert | Jul 18, 2012 11:25:06 AM

2. Yes Virginia, there ARE gay guidos.

Posted by: QJ201 | Jul 18, 2012 11:27:34 AM

3. Ghastly.

Posted by: Jack M | Jul 18, 2012 11:34:42 AM

4. We can be just as nauseating as the straights.

Equality!

Posted by: endo | Jul 18, 2012 11:36:23 AM

5. FIRST WORLD PROBLEM ALERT: Can't watch it. I have Directv and they are in a pissy little slap-fight with Viacom.

Posted by: AJ | Jul 18, 2012 11:38:02 AM

6. ENDO should know.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jul 18, 2012 11:40:27 AM

7. I love Jennie, Snooki, Roger and Snooki's baby-daddy. Some very nice people.

Posted by: rjp3 | Jul 18, 2012 11:44:05 AM

8. Oh, fantastic, another lisping, honey-voiced fat queen whose function in life is to be a social accessory/plaything/confidante to women--who refer to said playthings, not coincidentally as "bitches"--and who straight men have no use for or desire to be around, understandably so.

EXACTLY what we need.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 18, 2012 11:52:26 AM

9. Perfectly said, Rick.

Posted by: Michael W. | Jul 18, 2012 11:55:27 AM

10. Kinda embarrassed you found this relevant to report on. LOL

Posted by: jakeinlove | Jul 18, 2012 12:10:16 PM

11. "Kinda embarrassed you found this relevant to report on"

Unfortunately, it is highly relevant. More young people watch this show and are influenced by it than watch all the cable-news shows combined.

As sad a commentary as that is on the state of our society, shows like this matter in terms of how gay men are viewed, especially by the younger generation we are counting on to eradicate homophobia.

Disgusting. And even more disgusting is that GLAAD will most likely crow their approval of it.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 18, 2012 12:17:14 PM

12. Umm no one takes this show seriously. It's a guilty pleasure. Period. Even the people on the show are in on the joke, and they are running to the bank with it. No one goes to this show for vast social commentary or fashion advice. They go to it to laugh and get ideas for Halloween costumes.

Posted by: AJ | Jul 18, 2012 12:37:30 PM

13. I was expecting to see at least one "fat queen" post and wasn't disappointed.

Posted by: D | Jul 18, 2012 12:38:41 PM

14. Rick, never replied too you but since I'm heterosexual and read here I'll give it a try.

'whose function in life is to be a social accessory/plaything/confidante to women'

What matters to you what others are doing with their time? Also, they're not being followed 24/7 so you don't know if that's their only 'function in life'.

'and who straight men have no use for or desire to be around, understandably so.'

Maybe that's understandable for you and your experiences. From what I could see in the clip there were a few heterosexual men, none of them seemed to have a problem. And why the social preferences of straight men are important anyway? Only being around people you have a use for and/or find desirable must be a very cold and lonely world.

Posted by: Syrax | Jul 18, 2012 12:52:22 PM

15. @SYRAX: Don't feed the troll.

Posted by: AJ | Jul 18, 2012 1:03:47 PM

16. I think it's hilarious! Love it!

Posted by: Cody | Jul 18, 2012 1:22:16 PM

17. @Syrax You are a woman, aren't you? Nuff said.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 18, 2012 1:22:17 PM

18. I threw up in my mouth

Posted by: Bart | Jul 18, 2012 1:55:19 PM

19. No Rick, I'm not a woman.

Posted by: Syrax | Jul 18, 2012 2:56:19 PM

20. @SYRAX So you claim to be a straight man and ask a question like: "Why are the social preferences of straight men so important anyway?"

I guess I could be really sarcastic and respond to this by asking why the opinions of straight men (i.e. you) are so important, anyway.....when it comes to the opinions of gay men such as myself about how we are portrayed in the media.....

Or I could be really cynical and ask whether you are among those heterosexuals that like to see gay men portrayed as clowns and as playthings/social accessories of women because it puts us at a "safe" distance from you, whereas a depiction of a gay man as masculine and strong might threaten you......

Or I could go in another direction.....but I think you get the point by now.....

Posted by: Rick | Jul 18, 2012 3:21:04 PM

21. Wow. I actually thought the "You are a woman?" comment was the impostor Rick.

Posted by: endo | Jul 18, 2012 3:28:07 PM

22. Rick, your hatred against women and effeminate men is no different than the hatred an anti-gay conservative has for gay men.
    And what I'm saying is that your daily online rants about what you hate make it incredibly clear that you're projecting in the same way those anti-gay conservatives are. You project hatred against others because you don't want people to know that what you hate is actually what you are.

Posted by: Tyler | Jul 18, 2012 3:31:58 PM

23. I thought Joey #2 was so hot...then he spoke and my boner died.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Jul 18, 2012 3:38:27 PM

24. You know I always hated Jersey Shore and the people on it but now I saw these clips and I can see they are not threatened by gay people I have a new respect for these people. I'm not saying I am going to watch the show but I do appreciate they are intelligent enough to accept gay people into their lives.

I thank the girls for introducing and accepting their gay friends into the show and making it cool to be gay. I doubt the straight guys on this show would have been man enough to spend time with gays without the girls there.

Posted by: Icebloo | Jul 18, 2012 3:39:06 PM

25. You guys got me. I hate effeminate gays because I'm jealous that they can look so fierce and werk it, while I stay in my closet and wank it to pictures of Tim Tebow.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 18, 2012 3:40:26 PM