Comments

1. Jim says

All attitude, no substance, sounds like it was written in 30 minutes. He would be a great go-go boy, though.

2. bd says

My thoughts EXACTLY haha! Just because you have a hot bod doesn’t mean you can sing or make good music. What a terrible piece-o-crap. Blechh. Move on..

3. Ken says

I didn’t think it was terrible by any means, but the song didn’t grab me. It seems rather forgettable.

4. bruce says

I wanted to like it. Just that it’s the same old, same old. Stick to your day job at Target.

5. GetOverYourself says

Mike is very hot. And he used to be rather sweet. But after Adam Lambert kissed him onstage during the Grammys, Mike decided he was some sort of superstar. He seems to believe that *he* is Adam Lambert/Lady GaGa rather than just the guy they hired to pretty up the stage for them. Honestly, he’d do better if he took himself down a few notches, treated others with respect, and took vocal training. I wish him the best of luck, but he isn’t going anywhere with his current attitude nor his current level of talent.

6. GetOverYourself says

Oh, and that song is abysmal, but I’m sure it will appeal to all the meth-ed up queens on dance floors across America.

7. tinkerbelle says

@Joosy, had to watch Pop You in the Pooper — unbelievable, and yes the above is no worse. @Getoveryourself, well, not knowing personally the parties in question, great analysis. Shame Mr. Mike couldn’t have done better, but it takes some “distance” and “integrity” to get to that point…

8. Trucker says

The video is actually pretty bad ass…seems like the artist here is getting a lot of personal attacks …not knowing anything personal about him, it’s pretty much what I would expect from gay pop music…