Sarah Palin: ‘Other Voices’ Will Be Heard at the GOP Convention, Not Mine

Sarah Palin won't be speaking at next week's Republican National Convention, she said in a statement Sunday:

Palin"This year is a good opportunity for other voices to speak at the convention and I'm excited to hear them," Palin wrote. "As I've repeatedly said, I support Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in their efforts to replace President Obama at the ballot box, and I intend to focus on grassroots efforts to rally Independents and the GOP base to elect Senate and House members so a wise Congress is ready to work with our new President to get our country back on the right path."

Palin did not indicate whether or not she would be attending.

Comments

1. CB says

Palin is like the uninvited party guest who still thinks she invited to the party. She’s so dumb she doesn’t even realize it. I just watched Game Changer this weekend. Read the book,but my god to think this dumb hooker could have been one heart beat away from the presidency is frightening.

2. Markus says

Latest poll has the majority of the country, in August, saying:

Right track: 27%
    Wrong track: 66%

The widest discrepancy in over a year. In other words, the public would probably replace the current incumbent with a cat. What a bunch of hoopla and crap to look forward to when you know the end result with numbers like that. Every time.

3. Derrick from Philly says

Well, MarKus, it must frustrating for you that President Obama still leads Mittens in every poll–even with the statistics you sited. It must be frustrating for you and your kind. I’m elated :-) Just as happy and gay as I can be.

4. say what says

markus

yet Obama is ahead of romney in all polls so what does that say about repubs?

Also a poll showed that ryan budget doubles Obama’s lead / has potential to put obama at a 10% lead over romney

LOL

5. says

“Hey everybody! I wasn’t invited to the GOP convention because I reek of failure and desperation. However, instead of just STFU and GTFO, I’m going to continue milking my 15 minutes and let everyone know that I wasn’t asked to sit at the big kid’s table. Remember to pick up my books at your nearest Wal-Mart and I’m available to do birthday parties and bar mitzvahs”

6. anon says

She’s taken herself out of politics and put her family into showbiz, so this is not that surprising. She wasn’t a factor in the primaries at all. The real question is whether the other candidates who ran will be given a speaking role. Who wants another speech by Rick Santorum? Anyone?

7. Chuck Mielke says

Oh, please! She didn’t speak at the previous Republican Convention, either. She doesn’t speak. She opens her mouth and sounds spill out. It’s verbal vomit.

8. justandra says

Last I heard, Ms Thang was going to present her own speech sometimes during the RNC. You know she won’t miss a chance to get in the limelight even if it means taking attention away from them.