Gay Obama Opponent Tells Tabloid That Obama Is Gay

Obamaglobe

Rumors that President Obama is gay are almost as persistent as rumors that he's a secret Kenyan socialist. The latest comes from the tabloid The Globe, which is running a story in which gay conservative and noted Obama opponent Kevin Dujan claims the commander-in-chief frequented gay bathhouses.

The paper's teaser, via Joe.My.God:

In a world shattering exclusive, a key member of Chicago's gay community rips the lid off Barack Obama's secret double life -- charging that the President frequented bathhouses and bars known for homosexual activities while he was an Illinois state senator.

Get more about the shocking lifestyle sources claim Obama has kept hidden from the public - and even his trusting wife Michelle - all in this week's GLOBE!

Could this be a perfect example of when "shocking" news is really nothing? Also, thank goodness sensationalized stories aren't truly "world shattering" because we would have been scattered into space a long, long time ago.

Dujan is also responsible for stories claiming that slain U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens was gay.

Comments

1. at some point DuJan is going to have to wake up and realize that making up lies about, uh, "liberals" will not get him laid.

we get it, honey. you're one more in a long line of miserable resentful homosexual republicans who needs to lie about others because you can't tell the truth about yourself. and continuing to hate Obama won't get you written back into daddy's will so you can stop the begging already.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Sep 20, 2012 12:39:09 PM

2. The CIA use psychological warfare by using black propaganda to make people look bad. The anti-gay Christians who work in the CIA are trying to make him look bad so no one will vote for him and he loses his job.

Posted by: Tom | Sep 20, 2012 12:39:29 PM

3. LOL These guys are so stupid. It gives me a bellyache because of laughing. =D

Posted by: Pommie | Sep 20, 2012 12:46:42 PM

4. The inset of Michelle must be a screengrab from Divorce Court, then.

Posted by: DeeVee | Sep 20, 2012 12:53:54 PM

5. the guy is built like a bell - no doubt with man boobs and a girlish lispy voice....the poor thing cant get laid....so he needs attention....and Belt in the mouth.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Sep 20, 2012 12:54:12 PM

6. Joe.My.God also notes that Dujan runs around whining that nobody will date him because he's a Christian.

Yeah, sure, that's what it is.

Posted by: bobbyjoe | Sep 20, 2012 12:57:58 PM

7. Sounds credible to me, how about you, Ollie?

Posted by: Michael Lassell | Sep 20, 2012 1:05:21 PM

8. The psychos at World Net Daily have been trying to polish this turd for months but it remains what it has always been, bullsh*t. Spend 5 minutes researching Lujan and you'll come to the conclusion he's in desperate need of psychiatric counseling and medication.

Posted by: Caliban | Sep 20, 2012 1:09:14 PM

9. Well, having been to the Chicago Bathhouses myself, all I can say is that I've never seen Obama there.

Posted by: Francis | Sep 20, 2012 1:20:56 PM

10. I wouldn't be surprised if he did a campaign stop there. Otherwise, he strikes me as very str8. I guess all the aliens abducted Elvis stories were wearing a bit thin.

Posted by: anon | Sep 20, 2012 1:25:49 PM

11. The guy is nuts. But if I ran into Obama in a bathhouse, I would totally go for it. He is in great shape, great smile - and those ears make great handles. I might even talk to him after.

Posted by: MikeBoston | Sep 20, 2012 1:27:37 PM

12. Can I vote for him twice?

Posted by: rick scatorum | Sep 20, 2012 1:43:14 PM

13. I could just as easily say that Mitt Romney secretly had the hots for that blond high school guy whose hair he cut off--he was just repressing it. And I think my guess makes a lot of sense.

Posted by: Artie_in_Lauderale | Sep 20, 2012 1:52:11 PM

14. The movie Slander 1957 is based on the real-life "Confidential" tabloids of the time. I watched it last night and while it is called a B movie it is moving and timeless.

Posted by: David | Sep 20, 2012 1:58:13 PM

15. Kevin Dujan - is that pronounced Kevin Douchin'?

Posted by: EchtKultig | Sep 20, 2012 2:05:44 PM

16. That is possibly the worst attempt at "playing hard to get" I have even seen and Kevin should feel bad for trying it.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Sep 20, 2012 2:23:51 PM

17. DuJan couldn't get f***ed if he fell @ss-first onto a cock factory.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Sep 20, 2012 2:32:42 PM

18. Key member? I doubt that most gay Chicagoans are even aware of his existence.

Posted by: Sammy | Sep 20, 2012 2:53:27 PM

19. He's both! Go see the documentary film: '2016: Obama's America' and all will be revealed. He's as anti-American as anyone can get.

Posted by: Johnny | Sep 20, 2012 3:37:21 PM

20. And for the record my family and I are proud Confederate-flag waving patriots. You'll know you've stepped onto our property when your nose catches the scent of racism and inbreeding.

Posted by: Johnny | Sep 20, 2012 3:43:32 PM

21. "Go see the documentary film: '2016: Obama's America' and all will be revealed."

No, I'm sorry. I can't go to see a movie by men who sleep with their mothers. Not that I'm prejudice or anything. I just don't trust incestuous filmmakers.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 20, 2012 3:46:55 PM

22. Good thing about presidents running for re-election….if there is dirt on them, it was shoveled 4 years ago

Posted by: Jim | Sep 20, 2012 4:33:10 PM

23. Did he run into Marco Rubio there too?

Posted by: jaragon | Sep 20, 2012 5:40:30 PM

24. Who cares??? 1st off, Obama might be bisexual??? What's next? Headlines that most people to some extent are bisexual? Let me see, Obama is fit, good looking, smart, funny, articulate, witty with a pretty good job. If I saw him at a bathhouse I would most indeed do my best to get him to bend over.

Posted by: Michael | Sep 20, 2012 6:11:49 PM

25. Haha- unless he was wearing a hood, you'd think he was seen by a bunch of other people that would sing like striesand to the media if they'd been seeing the future POTUS at steamworks or wherever especially if they'd been tapping it.

Posted by: MaddM@ | Sep 20, 2012 6:49:13 PM