2012 Election | Barack Obama | Mitt Romney | News | The Simpsons

Homer Simpson Casts His Vote: VIDEO

Homer

Did he make the right choice?

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. YAWN YAWNN YAWNNN YAWNNNN...!!!

Posted by: Pommie | Sep 21, 2012 1:19:27 PM

2. I'll take Jon Stewart. Thanks for playing!

Posted by: secure214 | Sep 21, 2012 1:30:15 PM

3. Thanks, I got a good laugh. TGIF.

Posted by: S. | Sep 21, 2012 2:16:13 PM

4. The Fox universe is certainly full of mixed messages.

Posted by: stranded | Sep 21, 2012 2:27:16 PM

5. I stopped watching the Simpsons in recent years, as I just find them boring.

Their same-sex marriage episode was insulting, and made fun of our cause (and not in a good way).

It's a shame, as this was once an inventive (and a little liberal) show at one time...

(I hate criticizing one of the few bright spots on Fox, but whatever...)

Posted by: TonyJazzTon | Sep 21, 2012 2:53:01 PM

6. Yes, and you find The Simpsons boring because you have become an old, tired, bitchy QUEEN.

Posted by: Reppin2 | Sep 21, 2012 3:24:17 PM

7. This is just a slightly edited version of Homer voting in 2008. Nothing to see here.

Posted by: Dan | Sep 21, 2012 6:58:45 PM

8. I enjoyed the promo, looking forward to new eps. Hey Tony Jazzton, ru refering to that episode where Patty married a woman who turned out to be a man? I'm pretty sure the episode wasn't meant as an accurate commentary, but I would be fed up too if my relationship was often poorly represented. Not to mention a slew of people insisting I'm bad to share reciprocal committed love with another adult.

Posted by: tara17 | Sep 21, 2012 10:03:09 PM

9. This is the funniest and most relevant THE SIMPSONS has been in 20 years!

Posted by: Wirrrn | Sep 22, 2012 1:48:28 AM

10. The Simpsons has only sucked for *counts* 8 or 9 years. Duh!

Posted by: Billy | Sep 22, 2012 10:26:05 AM

11. Pairing the typic hush up the unexpected, offers a risk-taker, fashion-forward impinge adds a apparent flirtation and boisterous to your handbag.

Posted by: chanel bags 2012 | Sep 24, 2012 12:02:27 AM

12. Maybe too much attention was being paid to the eye candy and not enough to the celebrity judges?

Posted by: Antonio Brown Jersey | Sep 26, 2012 4:32:42 AM

13. These earlier crises, however, were only overcome when each Crisis President became the men their enemies saw them to be. Lincoln achieved greatness only after the Emancipation Proclamation. McKinley became important only after Theodore Roosevelt took his flag and ran with it. FDR “welcomed their hatred” in 1936, confronting Republicans directly, and Nixon, of course, became the Nixon we all remember.

Posted by: buy dissertation online | Jan 14, 2013 8:23:13 AM