2012 Election | Barack Obama | Jon Stewart | Mitt Romney | News

Jon Stewart Reveals Why Obama is Surging in the Polls: VIDEO

Lucid

Because Romney just keeps saying one blindingly dumb thing after another.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. While I do not like Jon Stewart, I agree with myself on most things.

Posted by: Uisce | Sep 26, 2012 8:04:31 AM

2. @UISCE -- I agree with myself on everything.

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Sep 26, 2012 9:15:43 AM

3. I had to look for it and I just can't believe how he got into Harvard, Stanford and Brigham. Is it because of donation?

Posted by: Lara | Sep 26, 2012 9:40:30 AM

4. WOW. Just WOW. And people really think Mittens has a chance? I would be embarrassed to say I was a Republican. The guy make GEORGE W. BUSH look intelligent.

Posted by: 99% | Sep 26, 2012 10:46:39 AM

5. Yes, money paved the way for Mitt Romney, but I think he's about to take a big detour.

Posted by: Jack M | Sep 26, 2012 10:55:15 AM

6. There are a lot of profoundly stupid people at a lot of very reputable schools. Being good at school is not the same thing as not being an idiot.

But yes, being a millionaire and the son of a powerful governor doesn't hurt in college admissions.

Posted by: ivy leaguer | Sep 26, 2012 10:59:29 AM

7. @99%: And now we've hit on why he won the nomination. If it worked for the Rovians one time... They don't need a President with intelligence, they need one that can be controlled.

Posted by: Marc C | Sep 26, 2012 12:07:28 PM

8. @ Ivy Leaguer

It's interesting that Republicans bring up the supposed advantages that minorities have in getting into colleges. It's brought up to question both Obama and Elizabeth Warren.

Yet no one even bothers to raise the fact that Romney had enormous advantages. His father was the head of American Motors, Governor of Michigan and very well-connected. Mitt probably had letters of recommendation from Eisenhower, Lincoln, and God.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Sep 26, 2012 2:33:58 PM

9. Why is nobody pointing out the most obvious thing in the world?
    When you go the Emergency Room, it is not free. They send you a bill for that sh*t. If you don't have coverage, they'll stabilize you, and then bounce you out of there so fast your head'll spin. And if you do have coverage, guess what? Going to the Emergency Room is still expensive as hell. If you're gonna get sick or injured, don't do it in America. And if Romney wins the presidency for whatever fluke reason, Really don't get sick here. Preferably leave.

Posted by: Sam A | Sep 26, 2012 3:04:15 PM

10. And he didn't even mention the airplane windows brainfart.

Posted by: jexer | Sep 26, 2012 4:17:11 PM

11. I have noticed along the way that the best recommendation one can get to a private school is one's parent's signature on an enormous check. Boy, does THAT open doors!

Oh, and I agree with Anastasia Beaverhausen completely.

Posted by: i could go on, but I won't | Sep 26, 2012 4:58:37 PM