Comments

1. MarkUs says

“WASHINGTON — Mitt Romney leads President Obama by five percentage points among likely voters in the nation’s top battlegrounds, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, and he has growing enthusiasm among women to thank.

As the presidential campaign heads into its final weeks, the survey of voters in 12 crucial swing states finds female voters much more engaged in the election and increasingly concerned about the deficit and debt issues that favor Romney. The Republican nominee now ties the president among women who are likely voters, 48%-48%, while he leads by 12 points among men.”

2. MarkUs says

Uh-huh. FLORIDA has twice as many electoral votes as it does, but it doesn’t matter anymore because Romney has a lock on it. No one’s buying the left’s OHIO mantra anymore than they bought “But Nate Silver says!”

And Romney is talking OHIO. We shall see, won’t we?

3. MARKUS says

I’m an anti-Obama troll that only posts on Obama-related posts so that I can put up anti-Obama rants and criticize “liberals.” I’m pathetic and should not be taken seriously.

4. Patrick says

oh morgan freeman one of the very very few over 70 year old i’d love to be in a relationship in!

5. simon says

Instead of looking at only one poll, it makes more sense to average over all the polls. That’s is what Nate-Silver did. The most recent polls still predict Obama has a 66% chance of winning. It counts electoral votes with the swing states effect properly included.

6. ratbastard says

Please explain to me how any intelligent person can get excited or gung ho over the president or Romney? Truth is they both pretty much s*ck. And yet, as a gay man I’m supposed to be a ‘radicalized’ hardcore, true believer Democrat and Obama supporter. AND ONCE AGAIN, NO, Republicans AREN’T ANY BETTER.

Our lame 2 party system is broken. I’ll hold my nose and vote for Obama, but this guy is NOTHING to write home about. As for black celebrities: they’d praise the Devil if he turns out to be black. The only thing that matters to them is his skin tone. And yet they routinely call others racist at the drop of a hat. I think it’s called projecting.

7. Derrick from Philly says

“As for black celebrities: they’d praise the Devil if he turns out to be black. The only thing that matters to them is his skin tone. And yet they routinely call others racist at the drop of a hat. I think it’s called projecting.”

Oh, yes. They just adored Herman Caine and Alan Keyes and Alan West and Clarence Thomas (did I spell both Alans correctly? Who cares?).

Ratbastard,

6 years ago the Pennsylvania Republican Party had the brilliant idea of running the former NFL great, Lynn Swann, against Ed Rendell for governor. They thought that because Swann was Black that Black Pennsylvanians would desert the Democrats for the Black candidate. The Black Swann got about 28% of the Black vote. The Jewish Rendell got the rest.

Blacks don’t support Black politicians if they are Conservative Republican Crap.

Also, again, Ratbastard, your definition of racism is awfully convenient. Your definition has nothing to do with the original definition that your Nazi cousins adhered to .

8. Ratbastard says

@Derrick,

I have ancestors who DIED FIGHTING THE NAZIS in the early to mid part of the last century. They DIED to free people from Nazi tyranny, including of course those suffering and dying in the death camps. And I’m also ‘Aryan’. There are SOME people who see anyone who looks ‘Aryan’ and immediately think Nazi. MANY ‘Aryans’ DIED to rid the world of the 12 year Nazi regime and free those trapped in the concentration camps. It would be advisable for some people to remember that.

And again, 99% of the people who scream ‘Nazi!’ don’t appear to have the same level of hate for Marxist, Communists, and Maoist, all of whom were just as bad of not worse than the German Nazis. Why is that? Who created the Marxist/Communist ideology?

===============

It is impossible for any black person to hold conservative viewpoints? No black person may have a conservative viewpoint on economic issues, social issues, etc.,? See Derrick, this is the reason why I sometimes say to myself I’m glad I’m not black; it’s got nothing to do with skin color, it has to do with the fact black folks are bullied and forced to CONFORM to GROUP THINK, or threatened with being ostracized by their ‘Community’. I’m positive there are many intelligent, thoughtful black people who cringe at this prospect.

You will know when you’re truly ‘Free’ when you can say, do, think, vote whatever way you personally feel, and not be assaulted for not voting ‘Black’…or ‘Gay’.

9. says

Morgan Freeman is a legend, when it comes to great actors. For doing that, i don”t think it’s something negative. He has the voice, he has the attitude to do it, overall he is good in what he does..