Gay Marriage | Kid Rock | Maine | Maryland | Minnesota | News | Sean Penn | Washington

Moneybomb for Marriage Equality: Join Us in Raising Funds for 'The Four' States That Need Help

Moneybomb

Today, we're joining with The Four in an effort to raise money for the campaigns to approve marriage equality in Maine, Maryland, and Washington, and to fight the anti-gay amendment in Minnesota.

It’s 25 days until the election.

This November, there are four states with marriage on the ballot and we have a chance to win them all, if there is enough money to match our opposition dollar for dollar. To make it simple, we've created a way for you to donate to the pro-equality groups in all four states  - all at once. However much you like -- split any way you like. Election Day is right around the corner -- every dollar counts.

Please click HERE to help and donate what you can.

Comments

1. Do you know which state "needs" the money the most? (i.e. which campaigns are having the most trouble raising money)

Posted by: John | Oct 12, 2012 11:01:15 AM

2. MN is the closest in the polls!

Posted by: bay_stater | Oct 12, 2012 11:05:17 AM

3. I made a contribution and split it four ways.

Posted by: Howard | Oct 12, 2012 12:49:54 PM

4. I agree, please link if you have it to the latest polls in all the states. If I can find it, I will, so we know who needs money the most. I'll divide my $25 according to need. And see if I can't get more friends to do the same. Let's do this. I want all "wins" but even one win breaks the current 32-0 streak.

Posted by: BreckRoy | Oct 12, 2012 3:14:52 PM

5. Here is an excellent analysis of where each race stands as of today:

Looks like they could all use our money, but I'll let each person decide which is the most important to them...or just hit "split equally."

Posted by: BreckRoy | Oct 12, 2012 3:17:35 PM

6. Hi, I hope you wouldn't mind me linking you up with some programs which will help raise funds, and it soley works towards helping your organization and its members.
    It'll ONLY COST you a few hours in a week: