Dance | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

P!nk Tests a Relationship's Muscle in Gorgeous New 'Try' Video: WATCH

Try2_pink

P!nk wrestles with a relationship and one hot dancing partner in her new "Try" video. That partner is Colt Prattes and is directed by Floria Sigismondi and choreographed by The Golden Boyz and Pink's trapeze partner Sebastien Stella.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

CTry1_pink

Comments

1. Have been in love with the song since I first heard it a few weeks ago. And a great video too. Pink is leagues ahead of her competition...

Posted by: Remote Patrolled | Oct 10, 2012 9:20:11 AM

2. Pink is interesting.

Posted by: UFFDA | Oct 10, 2012 9:42:12 AM

3. She is Authentic; from the heart and to the core.

Posted by: Kile Ozier | Oct 10, 2012 9:43:46 AM

4. Seriously great video. It makes a good song that much better, which is rare these days.

Posted by: BK | Oct 10, 2012 9:45:25 AM

5. that was cool and great song. I was expecting the end to be an collision of colored dust.

Posted by: johnnyp | Oct 10, 2012 9:48:10 AM

6. Gorgeous guy! I remember him when he did that promo for Broadway Bares. He's the guy sitting on the chair naked and holding up the glass slipper.

Posted by: terry | Oct 10, 2012 9:51:47 AM

7. Terrific. Pink is one of the most identifiable voices in pop/rock and she's never less than interesting and daring.

Posted by: Bart | Oct 10, 2012 10:02:07 AM

8. I had no idea she was such an incredible dancer!

Posted by: diatribesandovations | Oct 10, 2012 10:24:45 AM

9. Soul. Athleticism. What a great melding of song and movement and story.

Diatribes, she's a former gymnast, too.

Posted by: Grant | Oct 10, 2012 10:33:04 AM

10. Nice song. Skilled dancers. Hilariously obvious choreography.

Posted by: jj | Oct 10, 2012 11:24:55 AM

11. Great video. Shakira has done it before tho...

Posted by: MSquare | Oct 10, 2012 11:48:06 AM

12. That was my first reaction when Pink and the dancer did some acrobatic moves, "looks like Shakira's Did it again video" I like Shakira's video better but the song is beautiful!!!

Posted by: jake | Oct 10, 2012 12:00:52 PM

13. She's a beefy gal too. Provocative use of soft core violence to make the point. What do we learn? Get to the gym and work out. The new motto: Look good naked.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Oct 10, 2012 12:07:06 PM

14. I could 'plank' on him for a while.

Posted by: SFRowGuy | Oct 10, 2012 1:59:59 PM

15. @ JohnnyP: Me too!
    Great Vid!

Posted by: Misael | Oct 10, 2012 3:51:16 PM

16. The guy is New York actor/model Colt Prattes. Woof!

Posted by: BwayFan | Oct 10, 2012 4:42:21 PM

17. Would have been better if it were two dudes. I'm just sayin'

Posted by: Brandon H | Oct 10, 2012 5:34:07 PM

18. Yes, it could have been superb with two men.

Posted by: UFFDA | Oct 10, 2012 6:46:33 PM

19. I hated this video. At best it's about abuse and at worst it's about rape. If the idea is that you are suppose to get up and try to make an abusive relationship work, it's even worse. That's merely promoting the abuse cycle. The slick production values make it even more off-putting.

Posted by: barryearle | Oct 10, 2012 7:01:48 PM

20. It's modern dance, not an actual depiction of a relationship. It's supposed to symbolize struggle. It doesn't necessarily mean anything about rape or abuse.

Posted by: Mikey | Oct 10, 2012 10:21:32 PM

21. I couldn't help thinking if they had a tit competition, he'd win.

Posted by: parkrunner | Oct 10, 2012 11:53:46 PM

22. 2012 is Pink's year... FINALLY. It's about time. She is original, raw, talented, edgy, and unapologetic. It's time for the US to recognize real talent, and Pink has it all.

Posted by: Rick A. | Oct 11, 2012 11:39:51 AM

23. Mikey, I see your point but I have to say that my initial reaction was the same as BarryEarle's. Even modern dance is usually symbolic of something and the choreography was charged enough that I would not say it is the depiction of personal struggle. I think this video could easily be interpreted as symbolic of interrelationship violence and when coupled with the lyrics could give some the wrong idea about the response to that. It is visually stunning, agreed.

Posted by: bob | Oct 17, 2012 4:07:08 PM