Andy Cohen | News | Tom Colicchio

Andy Cohen Hooks a Big One in New York Harbor: VIDEO

Cohen

Celebrity chef Tom Colicchio took fishing virgin Andy Cohen to the waters off Coney Island to cast for striper, blue fish, and false albacore. And given that fishing has a bit of downtime, Colicchio grilled Cohen about his memoir and turned the pop culture interview on him, baiting him with tough questions like manscaping vs. natural, Ellen vs. Oprah, Diddy vs. Jay-Z, and Will & Grace vs. Modern Family.

Watch what happens, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Andy is really cute. I'd love to see him freeballing without pants! ;-)

Posted by: Bobby | Nov 30, 2012 11:12:37 AM

2. I like Andy too. We hear nothing about his private life - who he dates, who he is dating (if he is). Anderson Cooper did say they had a 'thing' years ago when Cohen was on his show. It was an off-the-cuff moment and Cohen said something like "Let's not go there.."

Posted by: OS2Guy | Nov 30, 2012 12:21:57 PM

3. Oh he's just so cute! And what a smile!
    Let's forget all the moronic trash he shovels into the gay corner of the media, or how he makes us all look like idiots.

Posted by: Wilberforce | Nov 30, 2012 12:34:16 PM

4. That was a fun show - mostly because of Andy. I have a such a crush on him. I know they are friends and colleagues and Andy is actually Tom's boss but I do wonder if the Andy wasn't gay would they have done fishing gear thing. I prefer to think that it was because he was a newbie fisher but that was my second thought.

Posted by: Sean | Nov 30, 2012 12:51:41 PM

5. Scorpio Sky is the wrestler who thinks it's OK to stir up hatred and violence against gay people.
    Please send this fake Christian a Tweet on @ScorpioSky and tell him what you think about his views.

Also, his employer's email is Feedback@Kdoc.tv. Let them hear from you too.

Posted by: Icebloo | Nov 30, 2012 2:19:59 PM

6. Andy comes across as extremely likeable -that was a fun show.

Posted by: jaragon | Nov 30, 2012 5:52:25 PM