Cheyenne Jackson | Music | Music Video | News | Nick Adams

BigGayDeal.com

Lust Blooms in Cheyenne Jackson's 'Don't Wanna Know' Video: WATCH

Jackson

Cheyenne Jackson's most adorable music video to date is here, and features Jackson as a blissfully ignorant yet hopelessly-in-love romantic. Also, a cameo from several humpy members of the Broadway community, including Nick Adams as a member of New York's Finest.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Adams

Comments

1. I like that SOOOOOO much more than I thought I was going to after I saw the preview clip a couple of weeks ago. There's no other word for it - Cheyenne Jackson is just dreamy!

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Dec 18, 2012 11:20:32 AM

2. "Humpy members." Freudian slip or intentional? ;-)

Posted by: Matthew | Dec 18, 2012 11:21:43 AM

3. painful to watch but adorable, well done, and hilarious.

Posted by: josh | Dec 18, 2012 11:27:55 AM

4. Love it...bravo, Cheyenne!

Can anyone identify the dancer with the curly mop? He looks so familiar!

Posted by: Keith | Dec 18, 2012 11:31:52 AM

5. Orgasm on legs! That's what!
    And he sings like buttah!
    Swoon!!
    Bring me the smelling salt!
    LOL

Posted by: iban4yesu | Dec 18, 2012 11:37:04 AM

6. Now that was hot, Rick-approved, man movement with a great song. Such fine men!

Posted by: UFFDA | Dec 18, 2012 11:38:22 AM

7. Only one problem with this: who would EVER dump Cheyenne Jackson? Seriously!

Posted by: YankeeFan | Dec 18, 2012 11:41:42 AM

8. Cute production. I just wish the song wasn't so generic.

Posted by: jj | Dec 18, 2012 11:46:13 AM

9. Good looking men dancing, I liked it.

Posted by: Matt26 | Dec 18, 2012 11:46:20 AM

10. Oh man, I still have that thing about uniforms. The police officer and postal worker will be in my daydreams today.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Dec 18, 2012 11:52:37 AM

11. Apparently, the presence of Nick Adams, who starred the racist B:way Priscilla crap, means that there is a subtext that cops r pigs.:-P

No, dear, not that kind of pigs!
    Just the kind of pigs that frequently are brutal henchmen of the corrupt and oppressive powers that be.

Posted by: iban4yesu | Dec 18, 2012 12:00:52 PM

12. Love! and Swoon! But seriously, as someone posted above, who in their right mind would turn Cheyenne Jackson away? He smiled at me in passing at the gym here in LA and I nearly walked into the wall as it happened. True story.

Posted by: Gary A | Dec 18, 2012 12:02:09 PM

13. Ahhhhhh He is soooo dreamy

Posted by: daeds | Dec 18, 2012 12:29:15 PM

14. Good song, good video, good gosh that man is handsome!

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Dec 18, 2012 12:47:07 PM

15. I have to say this video is very sweet without being sappy. I also wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do...based on the preview I saw last week. But, It's incredibly well done and nice to see something Gay themed that's produced at this level. The cinematography is beautiful. The whole thing is wonderfully filmed, edited, and directed.

Posted by: Mark | Dec 18, 2012 12:56:09 PM

16. It was fun, and nice to see a gay performer being out there, hot dancers etc. - it's just the song is generic and boring. Not sure what Jackson is hoping to accomplish with it. Hard to believe that a gay pop singer doing a gay pop song with a gay video is still a relatively new thing.

Posted by: Jim | Dec 18, 2012 1:07:42 PM

17. Loved it.

Posted by: Miguel | Dec 18, 2012 1:09:37 PM

18. And Josh Buscher as the construction worker!

Posted by: S. | Dec 18, 2012 1:13:41 PM

19. He is truly one of the handsomest men in public life. He also has the talent to back it up. Wish someone would give him A+ material to work with. Other than his voice/looks, this was a crap product.

Posted by: Brendan | Dec 18, 2012 2:01:11 PM

20. terrific song.

Posted by: eric | Dec 18, 2012 3:16:50 PM

21. A little amateurish, but MUCH more professional and slick than I had ever imagined. Very impressed. Must have been fairly expensive! Nice song too, good voice. The guy has some chops. I wonder if MTV would ever play a video like this!?

Posted by: Dan Cobb | Dec 18, 2012 4:43:36 PM

22. And of course not one man of color in the video. More "white gays only" BS.

Posted by: Sad | Dec 18, 2012 5:11:21 PM

23. Cheyenne did a great job. The mail man was in a New York Times commerical a couple years ago. Cute guy.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Dec 18, 2012 5:19:34 PM

24. lol Gary

Posted by: sparks | Dec 18, 2012 5:21:56 PM

25. Yes iban4yesu and SAD, this is obviously a racist video that would be welcome at any Klan rally.

Seriously boys, don't you have anything better to do with your time. Like, maybe you could produce your own song and video and only put men of color in it. BTW Sad, did you watch the video?

Posted by: db | Dec 18, 2012 5:30:02 PM