Adam Lambert | Music | News

Adam Lambert Teases Cover of Rihanna's 'Stay': VIDEO

Lambert

In a bit of post-Grammy social media programming, Adam Lambert took to the video-sharing service Keek last night to tease followers with a too-short clip featuring an acoustic cover of Rihanna's "Stay".

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Feb 10, 2013 | I Love this song "STAY". by AdamLambert on Keek.com

Comments

1. Nice. More please.

Posted by: Linda | Feb 11, 2013 1:32:23 PM

2. Yes, this was awesome and his voice sits nicely in that range.

Posted by: RONTEX | Feb 11, 2013 1:47:35 PM

3. This is exactly the type of song he needs to have a hit. People loved him on idol, but dance male singers are not exactly what american radio want right now.
    He can sing whatever he wants, i hope next album can make him find his place on radio (without radio is difficult to support sales in the long time)

Posted by: jjose712 | Feb 11, 2013 2:37:21 PM

4. Want more... cuts off just when I am really getting into it... Adam, you're a tease indeed:-)

Posted by: Dawn | Feb 11, 2013 8:41:16 PM

5. gorgeous voice, gorgeous man

Posted by: Mal | Feb 11, 2013 8:49:52 PM

6. I'm not gonna lie, I think he's a REALLY talented dude. Behind all the fashion and stuff is actually a kid who can really sing.

Posted by: Alowtz | Feb 12, 2013 5:02:59 AM

7. He charming, extremely sweet to his fans, and when cameras aren't around- he'll treat you like you're the only person on the planet. My friends met him randomly at a hotel lobby and he was sooo personable and sweet and spoke to us about Idol experience, posed for photos. Great guy.

Posted by: DudeNCali | Feb 12, 2013 5:03:59 AM

8. Loved his last CD, and was happy it did so well. I find his voice soulful.

Posted by: Duration & Convexity | Feb 12, 2013 5:04:26 AM

9. He's gotten the respect of many music critics, and has even done well with sales in his last album. Proud of him for sustaining this. And whether others get him or not, I honestly think he's got more talent in his one finger than most musicians played on the radio.

Posted by: Scott Johansen | Feb 12, 2013 5:06:10 AM

10. @ Scott J

Well, in fairness, where I live, Lambert is constantly played on the radio. In fact, his last single was on our radio stations Top 5 on a nightly basis for about three weeks. He's doing well for himself. I like that he's not OVER exposed and yet does pop up on t.v and gigs often enough.

Posted by: Co-Shirey | Feb 12, 2013 5:08:02 AM

11. @jjose712

Bruno Mars seems to be doing fine as "male dance singer" as are so many urban black male singers (chris brown included) that have started to co-opt "gay" dance music. I swear so much of today's dance music sounds like a 90's circuit party.

As for Lambert's airplay...NYC stations don't play him much...but his tracks are in constant rotation in the NYSC muzak.

Posted by: QJ201 | Feb 12, 2013 9:10:12 AM