Evangelical Christians | Evangelicals | News | Westboro Baptist Church

BigGayDeal.com

Christians Caused Gay Marriage: VIDEO

Wbc_christians

According to the Westboro Baptist Church's unique brand of logic.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via good as you)

Comments

1. There's a whole lot of pent up energy waiting to tap under the stall in this guy.

Posted by: Mike in Houston | Feb 15, 2013 3:05:39 PM

2. Some people are concerned about The Gays raising children. I'm more concerned about these people and the damage that they're doing to their offspring.

Posted by: Gigi | Feb 15, 2013 3:08:50 PM

3. Wait. Is he saying that Christians caused fag marriage?

Posted by: arrant | Feb 15, 2013 3:17:14 PM

4. They've become some bad, groan worthy reality show. "The Freaks of Westboro." I won't even bother reading or watching. The only relevance they have is pushing conservatives quicker to our side to distance themselves from this idiot brand of hate and ignorance.

Posted by: Michaelandfred | Feb 15, 2013 3:25:10 PM

5. I remember him from the BBC documentary a few years back. I know this goes without saying, since we're talking about WBC here, but he's off his nut. He's a convert to the group. Doesn't have the 'brainwashed-from-birth' explanation.

Posted by: Lars | Feb 15, 2013 3:31:26 PM

6. Someone needs a facial !!
    Maybe we can get him a deal...facial/lobotomy...two for the price of one.

Posted by: PAUL B. | Feb 15, 2013 4:06:12 PM

7. They're completely wrong, but I can at least respect the fact that they actually believe their holy book.

Posted by: Randy | Feb 15, 2013 5:53:51 PM

8. Weirdly I respect this guy more than the "love the sinner, hate the sin" crowd. He honestly doesn't believe that God loves everybody and is pretty arbitrary about who He picks to love and hate, help and destroy. Most Christians I know could never bear to accept that premise, but once you do all, the stuff in Bible seems a lot more consistent.

Posted by: Yeek | Feb 15, 2013 6:10:24 PM

9. lol these losers

Posted by: william | Feb 15, 2013 6:31:53 PM

10. Why are you paying any attention to these trolls? They are attention whores and you're giving them exactly what they want.

Posted by: morristhecat | Feb 15, 2013 7:02:31 PM

11. This closet case needs to learn what Sodom and Gomorrah was about.

I feel bad that he is so dellusional.

Posted by: Tre | Feb 15, 2013 8:51:43 PM

12. Is there ultimately any difference among these folks, listed in alphabetical order?

Brian Brown
    Steve Drain (the guy in this video)
    Maggie Gallagher
    Peter LaBarbera
    Diana Medley

They ALL think homosexuality is a sin. Steve Drain is just the most direct, and intellectually consistent.

(By the way Steve presently doesn't speak to his daughter Lauren because she left his church.)

Posted by: a taxpayer | Feb 15, 2013 9:07:07 PM

13. "If you divorce and remarry like you change your underwear..."

...How often does this guy change his underwear?

Posted by: Ermaderp | Feb 16, 2013 1:26:07 AM

14. The collection of myths, bloody made up history and vile moral imperitives, tied together with reams of contradictions known as the bible is the source of much of the evil in Western Civilization.

Posted by: andrew | Feb 16, 2013 3:52:28 AM

15. Hey! This guy is trying to steal Azalea whosherface's thunder. That's not very nice, dude. She only gets one shot a year, and you're ruining it! That's not very Christian is what I would say, but I just bit my tongue accidentally and that -tian part is hard to say. :(

Posted by: Joe | Feb 16, 2013 4:26:04 AM

16. Pick and choose, pick and choose, pin the bookmark on the Bible. This guy really loves his 'neighbor' as himself doesn't he?? Hypocrite!

Posted by: billmiller | Feb 16, 2013 9:29:38 AM

17. Logic? No. Idiocy, Yes. These people are demented and require strong meds, confinement and media blackout. Who needs to know what nonsense those morons are currently emitting?

Posted by: Onnyjay | Feb 16, 2013 11:56:12 AM

18. The WBC is the best example of why there cannot, under any circumstance, be any "GOD" in the scheme of the reality of Existence.

Posted by: Jerry6 | Feb 16, 2013 5:30:14 PM

19. The WBC is the best example of why there cannot, under any circumstance, be any "GOD" in the scheme of the reality of Existence.

Posted by: Jerry6 | Feb 16, 2013 5:30:16 PM

20. No platform for Steve Drain!!!!

Posted by: NO PLATFORM | Feb 16, 2013 8:31:56 PM

21. Ughh I feel so sorry for this sorry piece of human life. If he thinks that hate is not a sin, think again. I am pretty sure God will send haters to HELL. I guess since I will be there because I am a FAG then I will see you there as well. Just be prepared because what will wait for you is not pretty. At least I know where I am going, therefore I am not delusional whereas him is totally in that delusional world. In the meantime I will enjoy life, hey you only live once!

Posted by: me_in_pdx | Feb 17, 2013 12:25:30 AM