Justin Timberlake | Music | Music Video | News

Here's Justin Timberlake's 'Suit & Tie' Video: WATCH

J_timberlake

He cleans up well.

The clip, featuring Jay-Z, was directed by David Fincher.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. David Fincher? That must be one pricey video.

Posted by: S. | Feb 14, 2013 11:35:01 AM

2. He is not MJ
    He is not Usher
    He is not cool
    He is boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrring!

Posted by: arc901 | Feb 14, 2013 12:33:25 PM

3. Stye over substance.

Posted by: Rob | Feb 14, 2013 12:49:11 PM

4. I'm a fan and that just bored me to tears. Step it up JT!!

Posted by: Steve | Feb 14, 2013 12:50:33 PM

5. This reminds me of Mariah Carey videos from the 1990s--nothing special, but pretty to look at with some really basic choreography and slow motion shots to look "cool". Except that she could get away with it because she had an amazing voice.

Posted by: Stefan | Feb 14, 2013 1:23:07 PM

6. this is sort of the equivalent of a sophomore slump right? sort of - after his big hit album with Futuresex... I get a vibe that he's quite full of himself... or it appears he's lost perspective or something...I dunno. that or he's just an "artist" now. I have not liked the music I've heard so far.

Posted by: steve | Feb 14, 2013 1:33:41 PM

7. Fine, but a little too long. Shorten the rap.

Posted by: UFFDA | Feb 14, 2013 1:42:10 PM

8. That was classy and well done. You guys REALLY need to stop trying to belittle other people's efforts and achievements. It makes you look bitter and sad. Just saying.

Posted by: Deee! | Feb 14, 2013 1:50:50 PM

9. Leave it to JT to take everything awesome about suits and ties and then drain the live and color and fun and dirty sexy office floor with the intern from the mail room passion out of menswear.

Posted by: Bollux | Feb 14, 2013 1:51:56 PM

10. When did Stanly Tucci become a backup dance for JT?
    Great video.
    Oh, and this is Justin and David's vision and it looks classy.
    Just because some of OLD BITTER QUEENS invisioned something different, doesn't make it a bad video.

Posted by: Edd | Feb 14, 2013 2:32:12 PM

11. this is so much better than 99.9% of whatever else gets played & what constitutes a music video, bring it! white boy :D

Posted by: WOOF! | Feb 14, 2013 2:43:43 PM

12. The video-editor should be shot...or the videographer. During the "stage performance" with the back-up dancers, Justin keeps flashing from wearing a bowtie---to no-tie and open-shirt.

Intentional? It's distracting...

Posted by: Ted B. (Charging Rhino) | Feb 14, 2013 3:00:49 PM

13. Well the song and the video were better than what I expected. I was even able to stomach Jay-Z. I guess the song will grow on me with time.

Posted by: Maverick69 | Feb 14, 2013 4:12:27 PM

14. Why is this considered gay news? What has JT done for gays?

Posted by: Sergio | Feb 14, 2013 4:18:22 PM

15. Meh.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Feb 14, 2013 4:25:53 PM

16. Hey Deee!

how do I look bitter and sad to internet strangers??

LOL!

Posted by: arc | Feb 14, 2013 4:41:09 PM

17. Great looking video- and Timberlake looks hot in that gorgeous black and white photography but that song is instantly forgettable- what ever happen to the great American songbook?

Posted by: jaragon | Feb 14, 2013 5:46:28 PM

18. After hearing the song a few times, it has grown on me. Very daring to change your sound like he has. Great job!!!

Posted by: Aaron | Feb 14, 2013 7:20:09 PM

19. This is precisley why MJ is considred the King of Pop- his influence is evident still in 2013 and in the video. Other than the MJ similarities the video was boring, lyrics boring, vocals extremely boring but the music sounds pretty good.

Posted by: Ron | Feb 14, 2013 10:25:58 PM

20. Hetero copy cat crap. Madonna did black and white better.

Posted by: GB | Feb 14, 2013 11:10:07 PM

21. Despite my phobia of women swinging their long, wet hair, I like the look of the video...and Justin's new haircut.

Posted by: Bryan | Feb 15, 2013 9:58:41 AM