Comments

1. Stefan says

This reminds me of Mariah Carey videos from the 1990s–nothing special, but pretty to look at with some really basic choreography and slow motion shots to look “cool”. Except that she could get away with it because she had an amazing voice.

2. steve says

this is sort of the equivalent of a sophomore slump right? sort of – after his big hit album with Futuresex… I get a vibe that he’s quite full of himself… or it appears he’s lost perspective or something…I dunno. that or he’s just an “artist” now. I have not liked the music I’ve heard so far.

3. Deee! says

That was classy and well done. You guys REALLY need to stop trying to belittle other people’s efforts and achievements. It makes you look bitter and sad. Just saying.

4. Bollux says

Leave it to JT to take everything awesome about suits and ties and then drain the live and color and fun and dirty sexy office floor with the intern from the mail room passion out of menswear.

5. Edd says

When did Stanly Tucci become a backup dance for JT?
    Great video.
    Oh, and this is Justin and David’s vision and it looks classy.
    Just because some of OLD BITTER QUEENS invisioned something different, doesn’t make it a bad video.

6. WOOF! says

this is so much better than 99.9% of whatever else gets played & what constitutes a music video, bring it! white boy đŸ˜€

7. Ted B. (Charging Rhino) says

The video-editor should be shot…or the videographer. During the “stage performance” with the back-up dancers, Justin keeps flashing from wearing a bowtie—to no-tie and open-shirt.

Intentional? It’s distracting…

8. Maverick69 says

Well the song and the video were better than what I expected. I was even able to stomach Jay-Z. I guess the song will grow on me with time.

9. jaragon says

Great looking video- and Timberlake looks hot in that gorgeous black and white photography but that song is instantly forgettable- what ever happen to the great American songbook?

10. Aaron says

After hearing the song a few times, it has grown on me. Very daring to change your sound like he has. Great job!!!

11. Ron says

This is precisley why MJ is considred the King of Pop- his influence is evident still in 2013 and in the video. Other than the MJ similarities the video was boring, lyrics boring, vocals extremely boring but the music sounds pretty good.

12. Bryan says

Despite my phobia of women swinging their long, wet hair, I like the look of the video…and Justin’s new haircut.