Drag Queens | Music | Music Video | News

It's Honey: VIDEO

Honey

RuPaul's Drag Race contestant Honey Mahogany's new video may make you feel sticky.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Where was this last night?

Posted by: Jerry | Feb 19, 2013 8:06:17 PM

2. Where the hell was this when she was competing on the show?! LOL

Posted by: Robert Ellison | Feb 19, 2013 8:49:15 PM

3. can't really say i enjoyed this @_@

Posted by: luke | Feb 19, 2013 8:53:29 PM

4. Gender-confused camp tragics dressed as women are not good for the gay community. Ru Paul and colleagues can f off.

Posted by: rise | Feb 19, 2013 8:56:07 PM

5. So sick of having drag shoved down our collective throats constantly. Not only is disrespectful of women, it is a tired stereotype.

Posted by: niles | Feb 19, 2013 9:29:35 PM

6. What fun!

Posted by: beed | Feb 20, 2013 1:20:31 AM

7. I was expecting a lot more from Honey Mahogany than what the show provided; very disappointed she left as early as she did.
    And to Niles: drag is an inherent part of queer culture. You can thank drag queens, trans people, and rent boys for a society that's more accepting of sexual minorities.

Posted by: JordanWasanwa | Feb 20, 2013 2:29:21 AM

8. Drag queens make me rack my brain for the worst thing I can say and in no time I've turned my mind into a trash heap. How can any man take pleasure in so dishonoring his sex? Please make them go away. No more Rupaul. Talk about lipstick on a pig.

Posted by: UFFDA | Feb 20, 2013 2:36:36 AM

9. It's not drag queens that turned your mind into a trash heap, Uffda.

Posted by: ger | Feb 20, 2013 2:43:31 AM

10. she showed none of this kind of energy in the show!

Posted by: Reality | Feb 20, 2013 6:37:18 AM

11. GER - I should have realized that I had set myself up for a cheap shot. Thus I have it coming. Still cheap though.

Posted by: UFFDA | Feb 20, 2013 8:35:14 AM

12. RISE, NILES, and UFFDA: you are the bane of the gay community. Go self-immolate yourself for your gender construction norms and stay the f--- away from any and all self-respecting gay men. Honey, sorry you got kicked off, but SF queens like their kaftans, and the rest of the drag world just can't handle that.

Posted by: phil | Feb 20, 2013 10:14:59 AM

13. disresepect gender? you really know NOTHING about drag do you?! you've completely missed the point.

This video is almost as boring as her lifeless performance on the show...

Posted by: AMaezm | Feb 20, 2013 10:47:59 AM

14. I like drag queens. I especially like BAD drag queens. I don't find it offensive or threatening at all. People who would make assumptions about the gay community based on their antipathy toward drag queens would never support us in the first place.

Besides, we'd do well to remember that it was the drag queens who stood up to the cops at Stonewall. We don't all have to enjoy drag, but perhaps a bit of respect for individuality and fortitude?

Posted by: The Milkman | Feb 20, 2013 12:23:51 PM

15. I'm sorry, I think this is as half-assed as her performance on the show. A chorus of "It's honey x3, It's stick so you lick it and you drizzle and you spread it around?" That's the best you can do? Drizzling isn't even suggestive of anything.

Posted by: Johnny | Feb 20, 2013 12:56:15 PM

16. I wonder how she got Raja and Jujubee to help her out with this.

Posted by: Jeremy | Feb 20, 2013 1:26:14 PM