News | Tim McGraw

Tim McGraw Wants You to Know He's Looking Good: VIDEO

Mcgraw

Tim McGraw went to the pages of People magazine to let them know he has a new tour coming up and he quit drinking, but mainly to let them know he's looking goooood.

His behind-the-scenes clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I forget. Is he the gay one?

Posted by: Charlie | Feb 7, 2013 10:01:46 AM

2. @Charlie - you may be thinking about Kenny Chesney.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Feb 7, 2013 10:11:17 AM

3. . . . But the hat??

Posted by: mtmslg | Feb 7, 2013 10:15:08 AM

4. hot bod. the face... not so much.

Posted by: jack | Feb 7, 2013 10:30:11 AM

5. Ooh yeah, he's a hunk.
    @Mtmslg, what hat? I only see his hairy chest and abs.

Posted by: Matt26 | Feb 7, 2013 10:30:17 AM

6. I don't know what this guys sexual orientations are, but I think he's a good looking 'average' type guy. And I was surprised to hear he's part Italian, and was honored by some Italian-American group awhile back.

Posted by: ratbastard | Feb 7, 2013 10:32:18 AM

7. FTR, Kenny Chesney isn't gay, he is likely bi, but a (female) friend of mine went out with him briefly before he got famous and he was actually kind of a dog. I don't deny he's into guys, but he's also into women.

It bugs me when people assume that it's either/or. Sometimes it really is both.

Posted by: Cal | Feb 7, 2013 10:38:13 AM

8. Tim McGraw simply can't live with the fact that he is near bald. He was on Ellen yesterday and had this plastic shiny cowboy hat pulled so far down on his forehead that you could barely see his eyes. Ellen congratulated him on his physic and showed a candid shot taken while he was out running one morning and a couple of guys asked for a picture to be taken. In the picture he is wearing a do-rag and he was entirely unrecognizable. Without that cowboy hat you had to look at the guy two or three times to figure out that it was Tim McGraw.

My advice to McGraw is get over it - either accept your loss of hair or get hair transplants - even if they have to take the damn hair off your tush.

Posted by: OS2Guy | Feb 7, 2013 10:41:29 AM

9. BTW, for those who don't know - Tim McGraw played Sandra Bullocks husband in "the Blindside" - the story of the Southern family who adopted Mchael Oher (today a successful football player with the Baltimore Ravens, a Tackle #74). In that movie McGraw does not wear a hat and from what I remember wore a nice believable toupee. And he did a pretty good job acting as the husband. In real life McGraw is married and has three daughters. He has appeared in 8 films.

Posted by: OS2Guy | Feb 7, 2013 10:49:16 AM

10. Too orangy. Can't these tan spray people get it right?

Posted by: jj | Feb 7, 2013 11:54:06 AM

11. He looks great just a little too skinny for my taste.

Posted by: Bobby | Feb 7, 2013 11:58:23 AM

12. I've lusted for Tim for quite awhile, and I'd give a kidney to see Tim get it on with Trace Adkins (which would never happen in a billion years), but I have to agree that the dude needs to accept his hair loss. Wearing the cowboy hat 24/7 just draws more attention to it. He should do what Bruce Willis did: accept the truth and shave that scalp completely.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Feb 7, 2013 12:00:03 PM

13. He's sexy, he and his wife (Faith Hill) are on our side, he's sweet-natured and I'm behind him (*sigh*) all the way.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Feb 7, 2013 12:00:07 PM

14. I don't think he's bald. More balding. He does without the hat sometimes but it seems to be part of his 'uniform' when into music.

Not loving the over pumped sholders- and I have no doubt his buddy Chesney juices- but mother of Mary Tim MacGraw has a beautiful torso. His ass and face looked better 10 years ago when he had another 10-15 lbs on him. But that is truly one of the few midsections I could stare out for hours.

BTW- his wife is Faith Hill. So he's probably no even the hottest- or tallest- person in his own family.

Posted by: robroy | Feb 7, 2013 12:02:46 PM

15. @OS2GUY, he's a country singer, they all wear cowboy hats nonstop.

Posted by: Lucas | Feb 7, 2013 12:08:22 PM

16. Personally, I'm fine with a baseball cap when it's in "blow job" position!

Posted by: jefflrich | Feb 7, 2013 12:15:38 PM

17. As I believe Michaelangelo Signorile said, when you're lost enough hair, get a razor and a gym membership and turn yourself into Mr. Clean. :) Tim's already half-way there with the body, so go ahead and buzz it, baby--Faith (or I) would be more than happy to have your prickly head rubbing the inside of our thighs.

Posted by: Dback | Feb 7, 2013 12:32:34 PM

18. Lordy he's hot.

So you guys have better people knocking at your door all the time?

Posted by: zeddy | Feb 7, 2013 12:35:12 PM

19. He's looking good. The body, the face, both.

Posted by: db | Feb 7, 2013 12:40:35 PM

20. He looks manscaped and the whole baldophophia shows emotional immaturity. Can't he accept he's probably an otter?? Otters are hot.

Posted by: thepolarbeast | Feb 7, 2013 12:58:23 PM

21. I am so jealous of you, Faith Hill. You are one lucky woman.

Posted by: gayalltheway | Feb 7, 2013 1:56:21 PM

22. I am reminded of an expression from the deep south: That dog will hunt!

Posted by: Nic Peterson | Feb 7, 2013 2:25:07 PM

23. He looks ridiculous in that way too big plastic cowboy hat.

Posted by: Goodcarver | Feb 7, 2013 3:26:17 PM

24. Articles about and critiques of someone's appearance are shallow and trite.

Tim is a great guy. It's not skin deep.

Posted by: NoGayLobotomyForMe | Feb 7, 2013 4:27:23 PM

25. Tim has always looked hot.

Posted by: jaragon | Feb 7, 2013 5:21:08 PM