Comments

1. woodroad34 says

“…with President Obama teaching children and imposing an “anti-Christian, anti-capitalism, anti-America…pro-homosexuality, illegal immigration, unions, environmentalism, gun control, feminism and social justice” curriculum”

Except for the “anti-America” bit what’s so wrong with that. Her party has ruined America with it’s hate, economic malfeasance, moral depravity, and childish irrational behavior. I’d say we’re on the right *giggle* path. I think we should sell tickets to watch her head explode.

And, yes, she does look like Shirley McClain.

2. says

*BLAST LAUGH*

literally. Oh, 1994. Fun fact – like a lot of GOP women, she’s anti-woman. gotta love it.

didn’t i read somewhere that Alabama schoolteachers are required to incude anti-gay teachings into sex-ed?

3. says

Um … Common Core has only been developed for math and English.

How, exactly, is a *math* curriculum supposed to be anti-Christian, anti-capitalism, anti-America, and all the rest? How is an English/Language Arts curriculum supposed to be all those things, either?!

I mean, the English curriculum does promote literacy and critical thinking, so … clearly that’s dangerous. To her continued political career.

4. Matt26 says

@Jshep, exactly, what a lovely looking, caring woman, right?
    @DB, she might have had a major role in Romney adm.
    Someone is actually taking this woman seriously or even listening her more than two minutes?

5. says

“If Jewish Matt has two babies and he sodo-Marries Anglican Steve who has three babies, how many babies will go to Hell? All of them, because Jesus only likes Baptists who aren’t gay”*

*math problem from a proposed GOP-approved textbook

6. David Hearne says

√ anti-Christian
    √ anti-capitalism
    √ anti-America
    pro-homosexuality
    √ illegal immigration
    unions
    √ environmentalism
    √ gun control
    √ feminism
    √ social justice

So are we saying that she’s lying?

7. says

I’m cringing with embarassment just watching this deluded piece of washed up flotsam or jetsam……
    She needs to be in a care home on serious sedation……

OK, I’ve now watched her with the sound down ; I thought it would be better, it’s not.

8. kpo5 says

“Anti-Christian” is Republican dog-whistle speak that describes an individual who views all religions equally, not giving special or preferential treatment to any single belief in particular.

And if Obama is “anti-capitalist,” he’s really doing a poor job showing it. The DOW is hovering around 14,000, CEO pay and corporate profits are at all time highs. People want to whine about layoffs because companies reporting to Wall Street have annual objectives to do more with less, but yet they blame these layoffs on “socialism” or “communism” or whatever other buzzword exists for ‘I have no idea how to economy.’

9. gregorybrown says

I thought it was Fred Phelps in drag. Then I listened and noted he typical Phelpsian rhetoric, and decided it was highly unlikely somebody could have given him enough meds to change THAT.

We can laugh but…like Pat Robertson, she has a following. They write checks, make calls to talk shows. Like the Truth, they’re Out There.

10. Firestorm says

Someone please tell me this is some elaborate, Andy-Kaufman level trolling.

That, or someone spliced together all the failed GOP nominees from the 2012 Presidential Elections into one horrible Franken-GOP.

11. ble.d_out.color says

The logical fail that is the republican party never ceases to amaze me. If gay people (and by extension Obama) are the ones who create teh gayz then why is it that heterosexual, contraceptive challenged couples are the ones who keep dumping gay kids out of their frigid God fearing cooches onto the streets and foster homes of America? When straight clues stop having gay kids, we’ll talk about the big bad gays and how they are “converting” good straight teenagers. Till then they need to shut up and focus on stoning their sons for disobedience and selling their daughters to rapists like the good lord taught them to.

12. Bernie says

I don’t even know what to say to this………..absolute nonsense…….I guess I don’t understand what all the rumor mongering and fear mongering is about……..

13. Dearcomrade says

Cut the poor lady some slack. Like many Alabamians its been hard enough for them to accept indoor plumbing and the rigors of personal hygiene that are expected in the late 19th century.