Game of Thrones | Madison | News | Television | Wisconsin

University of Wisconsin-Madison's Bell Tower Plays 'Game of Thrones': VIDEO

Carillon

Game of Thrones fans at the University of Wisconsin-Madison have a kindred spirit in Lyle Anderson, who plays the carillon's 56 bells and honors the show's theme song.

Anderson has been UW-Madison's official carillonneur for almost 30 years, and YouTube commenters are enjoying his striking resemblance to the Commander of the Night's Watch.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Lyle_anderson

Comments

1. No video embedded, Andy.

Posted by: ColinATL | Apr 22, 2013 8:15:23 AM

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVqnFRN9Z4k

Posted by: Bert | Apr 22, 2013 8:35:09 AM

3. Pretty boy child murderer and all-around sociopath Dzhokhar loves Game of Thrones.

Just saying.

Posted by: ratbastard | Apr 22, 2013 9:41:16 AM

4. @ratbastard, What does that have to do with anything? Just because he likes something doesn't automatically make that thing as bad as he is. You're an idiot.

Posted by: koehl22 | Apr 22, 2013 10:37:14 AM

5. I just can't quit the 19-year old with tight, flat abs.

Posted by: ratbastard | Apr 22, 2013 10:47:56 AM

6. Mr. Miller posted the above comment, not the real ratbastard. I would have beaten the living snot out of the "19 year old with tight, flat abs" if given the chance.

Posted by: ratbastard | Apr 22, 2013 11:01:08 AM

7. @koehl22,

Ah, no actually, I don't. Just thought it was topical to throw that bit of trivia into the mix.

Just saying.

Posted by: ratbastard | Apr 22, 2013 11:05:35 AM

8. I only have one question for the 19-year old with tight, flat abs: Saliva or Astrolube?

Posted by: ratbastard | Apr 22, 2013 1:12:11 PM

9. ^^And I really did post that. Just sayin'.

Posted by: ratbastard | Apr 22, 2013 1:15:33 PM

10. NO, I did not post the last two comments above . Presumably Mr. Miller from Toronto did.

In Dzhokhar's case, I'd rephrase that question: salvia or weed?

Posted by: ratbastard | Apr 22, 2013 4:04:50 PM

11. He probably breathes oxygen too, ratbastard. It must be a conspiracy.

Posted by: RedOnTheGreg | Apr 22, 2013 5:05:54 PM

12. That. Was. Awful.
    I hope no one lives nearby. Like in a 12 km around.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Apr 22, 2013 10:44:41 PM