Advertising | Ben Cohen | Models | Rugby

BigGayDeal.com

Ben Cohen is a Cuddle Master: PHOTOS

Baby_cohen

Anti-bullying champion, rugby star, and LGBT ally Ben Cohen has been hired as a model in a new "Cuddle Mastery" campaign from Comfort Zone UK, an ecologically-friendly laundry fabric conditioner, and shared a few photos from the campaign via Facebook.

We'd say he's mastered it.

A couple more shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Cz2_cohen

Cz_cohen

Comments

1. Now that is a man. Perfect combo of a great personality and a great body.

Posted by: Isaac | May 16, 2013 8:31:25 AM

2. Yep, Ben. You are one, big, bundle of cuddle. Yes sir!

Posted by: jamal49 | May 16, 2013 8:36:01 AM

3. Does the man even own a shirt? I hope not...

Posted by: Chadd | May 16, 2013 8:44:42 AM

4. It's always about money...he should get in shape....

Posted by: Alan Brickman | May 16, 2013 8:54:34 AM

5. Lucky babies.

Posted by: Edd | May 16, 2013 9:11:16 AM

6. Does no one realize he's fat?

Posted by: Dan | May 16, 2013 9:21:55 AM

7. Dan, does no one realize you're dumb?

Posted by: Lee | May 16, 2013 9:22:45 AM

8. You people call that fat? Bloody hell, by American standards he's down right anorexic.

He looks fine, way more than fine in fact.

Posted by: Snownova | May 16, 2013 9:23:25 AM

9. I don't call that fat... I call it perfect.

Posted by: Steve | May 16, 2013 9:25:19 AM

10. I was in England in the early 2000's, when he did one of his first high coverage national underwear campaigns. Lemme just tell you, it was some sight to be up top a double decker bus, and pass one of his billboards!

Also, Dan, stop stuffing your face full of twinkies, and find out how real men are built.

Posted by: Steven | May 16, 2013 9:39:47 AM

11. Appealing photographs, but Dan is definitely avoirdupois. :-)

Posted by: Ricardo | May 16, 2013 9:47:50 AM

12. Appealing photographs, but Dan is definitely avoirdupois. :-)

Posted by: Ricardo | May 16, 2013 9:47:52 AM

13. I could only wish I was that fat.

Posted by: Dennis | May 16, 2013 9:52:12 AM

14. All hail the gay body fascists who insist that gay men should look like 12 year old boys: rail thin and hairless! HAIL!

Posted by: Henry Holland | May 16, 2013 9:59:52 AM

15. I pity all you superficial twinks that think Ben is fat. You and your attitudes are what's wrong with the gay community.

Posted by: Jack M | May 16, 2013 10:08:48 AM

16. Mmmmmmm.. love me some Ben Cohen. He is beyond HOT!

Posted by: David Hearne | May 16, 2013 10:12:35 AM

17. To those calling him fat: No, he's actually healthy. Working out doesn't automatically give everyone the "swimmer's build" that cardio-itensive sports require. Rugby has a different set of requirements, ones that create a different body type with denser muscles more suited to pushing and scrumming than a distance runner's or a swimmer's less dense but more efficient musculature.

[Insert TMYK music and graphic here...] ;)

Posted by: JDB | May 16, 2013 10:34:08 AM

18. Well, if he's fat then I'm a chaser... cause I'd saddle up to that beef cake in a skinny minute.

Posted by: CAM | May 16, 2013 10:34:17 AM

19. Well, if he's fat then I'm a chaser... cause I'd saddle up to that beef cake in a skinny minute.

Posted by: CAM | May 16, 2013 10:34:19 AM

20. Well, if he's fat then I'm a chaser... cause I'd saddle up to that beef cake in a skinny minute.

Posted by: CAM | May 16, 2013 10:34:23 AM

21. Awesome photos.

Posted by: andrew | May 16, 2013 10:41:41 AM

22. Dan and Alan, blow it out your ear. The man is perfect. (He's also kind, and charitable, and generous.)

Posted by: Dback | May 16, 2013 10:50:22 AM

23. My god, this man is perfect! I'm 26 and have the same build. The twinks in this post are talking out of their ass when they say he's fat bc once ya'll have a few drinks in u, i become the muscle cub that you've always wanted up your butt, let's be real.

Posted by: lilraginbull | May 16, 2013 11:02:42 AM

24. What a dreamy man. If that's called fat, then I am happy being 'obese.'

Posted by: Charles Decker | May 16, 2013 11:20:24 AM

25. Ben Cohen is undoubtedly among the world's most beautiful men -- both in body and in spirit. If you think he's fat that's YOUR problem.

That said -- I want to take-to-task the art-director or maybe the photographer of this series for the last photo shown here with Ben posing on a bed with 2 babies. Co-Sleeping of infants with adults is a serious problem -- there are a dozen deaths a year just in my city. I realize that Ben is not shown sleeping -- but this is often how it begins and then the adult falls-asleep. I don't want to make a big-deal about the photo -- it's not a big deal -- but perhaps people who design these photo-shoots might consider that when planning for the future. People do what they see others do and co-sleeping is definitely dangerous and to be avoided.

Posted by: Alex Parrish | May 16, 2013 11:21:30 AM