Comments

1. Steven says

I was in England in the early 2000’s, when he did one of his first high coverage national underwear campaigns. Lemme just tell you, it was some sight to be up top a double decker bus, and pass one of his billboards!

Also, Dan, stop stuffing your face full of twinkies, and find out how real men are built.

2. JDB says

To those calling him fat: No, he’s actually healthy. Working out doesn’t automatically give everyone the “swimmer’s build” that cardio-itensive sports require. Rugby has a different set of requirements, ones that create a different body type with denser muscles more suited to pushing and scrumming than a distance runner’s or a swimmer’s less dense but more efficient musculature.

[Insert TMYK music and graphic here…] 😉

3. lilraginbull says

My god, this man is perfect! I’m 26 and have the same build. The twinks in this post are talking out of their ass when they say he’s fat bc once ya’ll have a few drinks in u, i become the muscle cub that you’ve always wanted up your butt, let’s be real.

4. Alex Parrish says

Ben Cohen is undoubtedly among the world’s most beautiful men — both in body and in spirit. If you think he’s fat that’s YOUR problem.

That said — I want to take-to-task the art-director or maybe the photographer of this series for the last photo shown here with Ben posing on a bed with 2 babies. Co-Sleeping of infants with adults is a serious problem — there are a dozen deaths a year just in my city. I realize that Ben is not shown sleeping — but this is often how it begins and then the adult falls-asleep. I don’t want to make a big-deal about the photo — it’s not a big deal — but perhaps people who design these photo-shoots might consider that when planning for the future. People do what they see others do and co-sleeping is definitely dangerous and to be avoided.

5. BRAINS says

Dan,

Real men are not a bag of twinkly drug infested bones! Try and experience sitting on a real man’s lap, or be cuddled by some respectable girth!

Get away from those druggy twinks!

6. BRAINS says

Dan,

Get away from those druggy twinks!

7. Kyle Michel Sullivan says

I can’t believe some of the comments made by what has to be the most shallow group of queens ever. Dismissing Ben because he’s not male-model skinny? That is pathetic. He’s a major GLBT ally and looks pretty damn healthy, to me. But because he doesn’t have a 28 inch waist and wash-board abs, he’s fat? Talk about diseased attitudes…

8. dego says

Ben is not perfect.
    He’s NEARLY perfect. If he were perfect, he’d be single, gay, and have a thing for solid beefy, italian-americans named “Steve”.

I will grant that he’s thick, and he’s not as ripped as he is when playing. But that man is NOT fat! Damn you <10% body fat fetishists, are rough on a guy’s self esteem!

oh and @lilraginbull… call me… 😉

9. Peter Hargmier says

I’ve been infatuated with Mr Cohen since I first saw him on the Rugby pitch – then he became an ally, and I became obsessed!

He’s sooo beautiful!

10. Andrew C says

He looks perfect, I’m 29 slender with a 30 inch waist, I would give anything to look like him. But genes said no, so I have to be happy with the cards genetics dealt me. Anyway hes supper hot and by the looks of it a grate dad, which I think is more important then his looks IMO.

11. billmiller says

I live in Indianner, land of the oinkers! The only people on a whole that are fatter than those here live in the deep south! The man is a hunkasauris!!!