Comments

1. mike128 says

The guy is smart to be afraid of Orcas. I’ve seen them up close as well, and would get the hell out of there if I was in such a small boat.

2. TampaZeke says

I would expect Americans to think that Orcas are fish but it’s disappointing to see that there are Danes who think they are.

3. Chris says

@tampazeke I am hoping the “fish” reference is a result of the translation, not confusion as to an Orca being an actual fish. I have seen them up close as well, but from a much larger vessel. I would probably have been a little concerned if I were in such a small boat.

4. TheNiebuhr says

This is so funny, when you understand Danish. The guys have what you Americans would call a hillbilly accent. Because that’s what they are in Danish terms (Bonderøve). And he indeed says fish. Not exactly a proud moment for Danes perhaps, although it is funny 😉

5. Brian says

@ Chris. Nope, he said fish. I am quite sure they he (Emil) knows the difference, but just found it easier the say fish.

6. Mike B. says

@TheNiebuhr: Thanks for enlightening us. Reading the translation in a hillbilly accent makes it so much better.

7. Marvin says

For Fishing we should prefect tools and equipment. I have gone in deep sea fishing key west florida i mat many people there who where having different kind of fishing equipment and they were experienced also.

8. Marvin says