Comments

1. SmileFace says

Painful. Saturday Night Live needs to get a hold of these. I look at these guys and I just see their faces in each others… And are you getting married Andy? Go Kim Kardashian and give us all the details!

2. TANK says

Okay, Tank has to keep it real here. Congrats to the two guys, and best wishes, but I just kind of wish that the whole thing wasn’t so flamboyant and over the top. Gay guys can be macho and can be he-men, too. Some of us are just naturally butch in a lot of ways but that doesn’t mean we aren’t proud of being gay. I am glad for these fellows, don’t get me wrong, but I wish Towleroad would highlight manly gay guys, too, once in a while. I know that some of the bitter, pathetic, middle-aged queens who troll this site are going to tear me apart for speaking up, but hey, I’m just trying to keep it real, guys!

3. Feetfirst says

@Tank. By all means, please share with all of us your macho wedding video so we can all comment on it. We would be only too pleased to do that!

4. Currywurst says

Tank has no wedding video because Tank has no marriage, no wedding, no fiancé, and no prospects. That “bitter, pathetic, middle-aged queens” crack is classic projection.

5. Caliban says

This is a really great video and I wish you both the best!

I had an “Uh-oh!” moment when the dad (I assume} of one of them stood up and said he didn’t always understand their “lifestyle.” Whether it was true at the ceremony or just a matter of editing in the video, there was a moment of tension leading to the father’s PERFECT follow-up, “How can anyone live with a BLIND cat?!” (I had to replay it a few times to get “blind.”) Obviously a sense of humor (and comic timing) run in the family.

6. andrew says

@Tank: There is nothing wrong with your post. You seem to be calling for the celebration of the diversity that exists in the LGBT community. Unfortunately there are some who post on this site, who believe that we all have to march in lock step with what they perceive to be the politically correct opinions. Just ignore them.