Anthony Weiner | Christine Quinn | New York | News | Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan Warns Lesbian Mayoral Candidate Christine Quinn That 'The Weiner is Coming': VIDEO

Quinn_weiner

Piers Morgan made an awkward 'Weiner' joke during his interview with out lesbian City Council Chair and mayoral candidate Christine Quinn.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Gawd, how much longer can Piers last? He's the most overrated UK media personality since the charmless Anne Robinson. I'll never forget her being on Conan O'Brien - the average cafeteria lady from upstate NY would have had more presence.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Jun 7, 2013 8:06:44 AM

2. She needs to stop opening her eyelids so much you can see the white over the iris. It photographs as a scared or dumbstruck.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jun 7, 2013 9:32:34 AM

3. With hundreds of gay and straight NYers joining the grass roots movement to educate the public about Quinn's actual record, Quinn has a lot more to worry about than a new candidate in the race.

Posted by: Donny Moss | Jun 7, 2013 9:45:25 AM

4. I rather take the Weiner than vote for Quinn. I'll vote republican before I do for her!

Posted by: Monrocsol | Jun 7, 2013 10:12:38 AM

5. San Francisco has a member of the board of supervisors named Scott Weiner (and he represents the Castro), but I've never heard a joke about his name. New Yorkers need to grow up.

Posted by: tominsf | Jun 7, 2013 11:16:17 AM

6. Sorry, I misspelled Scott Wiener's name.

Posted by: tominsf | Jun 7, 2013 11:17:49 AM

7. Piers should go home. He is smug beyond belief and totally unwatchable.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jun 7, 2013 4:00:21 PM