Comments

1. says

One can only wonder whether Pat is consciously distorting what he knows to be truth to purposely mislead his followers, or just tragically misinterpreting what happens in the world around him.

I suspect it started out as distorting the truth to rally followers and keep his mega ministry rolling in dollars.. but along the way he’s convinced himself of those lies to preserve what little bit of conscience he has left.

2. johnny says

That wacky old chimp just can’t stop thinking about boys having sex, can he?

Why is it always about sex for these idiots?

They think about it far more than the lustiest gay teen out there.

3. Jon says

He spends A LOT of time talking about this “tiny minority.”

“The framework of traditional marriage.” Larry King married 8 times. Liz Taylor married 8 times. Kim Kardashian for 72 days. Britney Spears married for 55 hours. Zsa Zsa for 24 hours. “Traditional marriage.”

“2% deciding what the rest of us does.” Is he coming out during this rambling?

“…to accommodate a few kids who wanna do sex with each other.” Really? When I was a “kid,” I didn’t even know what sex was. I really just wanted to watch Charlie’s Angels. 😀

4. Hey Darlin' says

These Fundas really have no boundaries when it comes to their attemps to convince followers of a plot against whichever religion it is they are promoting. As Sparks has determined, it is a distortion a huge one in my opinion. Does Pat really think that children are thinking about having sex with each other? That’s sick twisted ideaology to the extreme, that could only be used as a scare tactic against donors. What these children are really thinking about is how disgusting it is people like Pat Robertson are thinking about them having sex with each other.

5. Hey Darlin' says

When it no longer works for the gay adults to have been the masterminds behind allowing gay scouts then they’ll twist it again to be the children who are behind the plot in order to have sex with other children. There really is no logic to their argument anymore. It just shows that they are looking for a scapegoat, ANY scapegoat really, to place the blame on to convince donors to open their wallets.

6. Zeta says

He jumped the final shark when he embraced Mormonism for political points. Anything he has to say about homosexuality being dangerous or a threat to the chilluns is null and void.

7. MiKem says

“What happens to men when they grow old? Why do they forget everything? … I believe that men grow old and when sexual things no longer matter to them, they forget it all! Forget what true passion is.”

– Mrs Prentice “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner”

8. woodroad34d says

Oh, F**k off you walking cadaver. It broke my heart after being in the cub scouts and boy scouts to see the leadership turn against me. I wasn’t so overly-sexed that I wanted to screw every boy scout around. Apparently you’ve become overly perverted in your own dottage that you can’t think “straight”.

9. anon says

If he has to reach this far rhetorically to earn a day’s pay, then how is his son going to carry on the family business for another generation?