John Mayer | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

The 'Prancercise' Lady Stars in John Mayer's New Video: WATCH

Mayer_prancercise

John Mayer just scored the best lyric video of the week for his new song "Paper Doll".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Where's a good sinkhole when you need one?

Posted by: Taylor | Jun 18, 2013 1:03:05 PM

2. she's potentially a little unhinged and prancercise as a workout routine is laughable but, for some reason, i want her to be successful. so this makes me happy.

Posted by: Joe | Jun 18, 2013 1:05:39 PM

3. It makes me happy too, Joe. Good for her.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jun 18, 2013 1:11:20 PM

4. Prancer needs better music to fly across the ground on. For some reason, I find her charming. Maybe the heat is getting to my brain.

Posted by: Robert | Jun 18, 2013 1:15:02 PM

5. Given her seeming age, I think "prancercize" is a fun exercise for women or men of a certain age where barbell lifting or extreme exercise don't work. It looks to be aerobic and looks to be one step up from just plain ol' walking. Good for her for discovering some new take on it all. She's a hoot no matter what.

Posted by: woodroad34d | Jun 18, 2013 1:20:17 PM

6. Great another wack-a-doodle from Fort Lauderdale.

Posted by: Critifur | Jun 18, 2013 1:23:24 PM

7. I wanna smoke a blunt with this broad...

Posted by: Chris | Jun 18, 2013 1:24:42 PM

8. I…LOVE…HER. She's better than Honey-doo-doo, she's like a great character on an old SNL show. I also think she knows exactly what she's doing. And I think she's pretty courageous for puttin' it out there and I'll bet $100 (credit cards only) that she gets hit on all the time. And the shape she's in, something is working.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jun 18, 2013 1:34:57 PM

9. I used to prance around like that when I was gay five year old boy. My dad beat that spirit out of me. Good for her! I wish I felt as free to be me.

Posted by: GayOkay | Jun 18, 2013 1:37:41 PM

10. She actually has a very fit, very great figure. So it seems to be working for her.

Posted by: Andy | Jun 18, 2013 1:45:36 PM

11. @ "I used to prance around like that when I was gay five year old boy."

And you were beautiful. I used to be too.

It would take a little over a half of a fifth for me to do the prancercise now--something 100 proof.

...just not as brave as I used to be.

Betcha' Rick did it too.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jun 18, 2013 1:48:52 PM

12. It ain't the same without the camel toe.

Love her, though. Live your truth, queen. :)

Posted by: The Milkman | Jun 18, 2013 2:51:23 PM

13. What fun! Bless her.

Posted by: barney | Jun 18, 2013 3:46:06 PM

14. Girlfriend is pushing 70 years old with that rockin little body...good for her!!

Posted by: John | Jun 19, 2013 12:52:24 AM

15. Great song, first time I've heard it. I just scrolled down to avoid the silly video. Mayer can do no wrong.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 19, 2013 1:23:54 AM