Lip Dub | Military | News | Norway

Norwegian Coast Guard Officers Show Off Their Bods and Boat: VIDEO

2_boat

Writes Jon Lind Omstad on YouTube:

"Once upon a time, on a vessel far far north, there were four brave souls who decided to make a short film about the daily events of their service in the Royal Norwegian Coast Guard. Viewer discretion is advised."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Boat

Comments

1. Wow, that tanning bed guy was packin' some heat

Posted by: Jerry | Aug 10, 2013 3:58:54 PM

2. Two things: Norway has money to spend, and free time, wow

Posted by: MArk | Aug 10, 2013 4:01:35 PM

3. I expected to enjoy that. I didn't. The visuals were great but the constant vulgar language was awful. This video is an embarrassment to the Royal Norwegian Coast Guard or it should be.

Posted by: andrew | Aug 10, 2013 4:02:41 PM

4. That was awesome.

Posted by: DMP107 | Aug 10, 2013 4:07:35 PM

5. Being underway ain't as fun as it looks!

Posted by: J.J. in the Navy | Aug 10, 2013 4:14:46 PM

6. Black face is not ok, ever.

Posted by: trying to be funny | Aug 10, 2013 4:18:40 PM

7. Wow, a tanning bed and on-deck nudity. Where do I sign up to join?

Posted by: Bobby | Aug 10, 2013 4:21:36 PM

8. i noticed the black face too.

Posted by: Keith | Aug 10, 2013 4:26:02 PM

9. Andrew, it's diffent culture from the US one, sex isn't so "nasty" on the contrary violence is far less accepted that in US. It's the Norwegian army, the worst thing that can happen to these guys is to have an accident during a training.

Posted by: lukebrux | Aug 10, 2013 4:28:01 PM

10. I didn't see it as "Blackface." I thought it was a mud pack facial masque. He had a towel wrapped around his head.

Posted by: Perry | Aug 10, 2013 4:30:04 PM

11. Andy will post anything with a glimpse of boy skin. Feeding the gay stereotype. All very tongue in cheek of course.

Posted by: Josh | Aug 10, 2013 4:35:37 PM

12. @KEITH get the corn cob out of you a**

Posted by: Stephen | Aug 10, 2013 4:43:29 PM

13. Mmmmm love me some Scandinavian men. The whiter the better.

Posted by: SquareBiz | Aug 10, 2013 4:47:14 PM

14. When you are patrolling in the winter where it's light for only an hour a day, the tanning bed is a necessity so they get their vitamin D. Those boys are too pale to actually tan!

My Norwegian mother would have loved that video.

Posted by: TomTallis | Aug 10, 2013 4:48:29 PM

15. Towleroad posts a video full of language that would get our comments banned if we were to use it here.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Aug 10, 2013 4:51:34 PM

16. I didnt t think it was black face, his head was in a turban I think and he was wrapped in a towel, I thought it was like a "spa day" mud mask thing.
    As for the guy complaining about language, these are sailors !!! Regardless of nationality "curse like a sailor" is basically the epitome of cursing, and all they were doing is lip synching a lonely island song, lighten up.
    Only on a gay blog could you find someone to complain about sailors using naughty words.

Posted by: Chris | Aug 10, 2013 4:56:05 PM

17. Well Josh, tongue in cheek can make guys very happy.

Posted by: Mike in the tundra | Aug 10, 2013 5:01:16 PM

18. Uh.. the song is called "I'm On a Boat," and it's by The Lonely Island, which is a comedy group featuring Adamn Sandler. They just made their own video for it.

Original video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Those of you too prude for "bad words" should maybe direct your anger there instead.

That wasn't blackface.

Posted by: antisaint | Aug 10, 2013 5:04:48 PM

19. (Andy Samberg, not Adam Sandler, my bad.)

Posted by: antisaint | Aug 10, 2013 5:05:44 PM

20. I weep for the younger generation if that is their idea of music.

On the other hand, the Norwegian sailors were seriously cute!

Posted by: scott | Aug 10, 2013 5:20:25 PM

21. Well done! Worth my time and a fun look at a serious job.

Posted by: Carter | Aug 10, 2013 5:32:09 PM

22. @Chris: I'm a Navy Veteran. I did one tour of duty during which I served on a Destroyer for three. I realize that sailors, myself included, use "naughty" words. However in this video almost every other word was vulgar. It is or should be an embarrassment to the Royal Norwegian Coast Guard.

Posted by: andrew | Aug 10, 2013 5:42:34 PM

23. Guys... that's a bunk on a boat, not a tanning bed. Do you really think the coast guard has tanning beds for sailors on their boats? It's not a gay cruise.

Posted by: mike128 | Aug 10, 2013 5:43:46 PM

24. @Antisaint: One doesn't have to be a "prude" to object to the constant drumbeat of vulgar language in this video.

Posted by: andrew | Aug 10, 2013 5:47:19 PM

25. That was a mud pack...not blackface!....geesh!! What a bunch of toxic queens on this site...

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Aug 10, 2013 5:55:22 PM