Icona Pop | Music | Music Video | New York | News

NYC's House Ball Culture Celebrated in Icona Pop's New Video 'All Night': WATCH

2_iconapop

Icona Pop's follow-up to "I Love It' is "All Night" and a new mini-documentary video just dropped for the single featuring a look at NYC's LGBT Ballroom culture and a look at some of its brightest stars as they take part in a vogueing competition and talk about what makes a family.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

3_iconapop

Comments

1. Careful, if Beyonce or Gaga or Rihanna see this....it'll be THEIR new thing!!

Posted by: Rowan | Sep 12, 2013 1:30:58 PM

2. come on vogue

Posted by: Jose Barros | Sep 12, 2013 1:38:12 PM

3. JOSE!! from Madonna BLOND AMBITION... He is so cute! The song is terrible though! YAK!

Posted by: denise | Sep 12, 2013 2:07:26 PM

4. Wonderful.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 12, 2013 2:23:35 PM

5. I am glad they enjoy their medium, but the music is terrible. I don't understand why people keep promoting this group. It's nice they wanna play in the sandbox, but kitty keeps burying their songs.

Posted by: Robert | Sep 12, 2013 2:50:25 PM

6. The music is borderline offensive.

Posted by: brion | Sep 12, 2013 2:59:47 PM

7. "the ballroom gives you a place of acceptance, we're you're welcome"...unless they hate you then it's over.

Who are these cats fooling in this day and age?

Posted by: Jose Barros | Sep 12, 2013 3:07:44 PM

8. There really needs to be more social outlets for young kids of color beyond the house and ball scene.

Posted by: QJ201 | Sep 12, 2013 4:24:12 PM

9. I don't get it. PARIS IS BURNING struck me as an example of irritating self-indulgence. On the other hand, I like the feature film LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR which has a story line with some fascinating characters and entertaining musical numbers. But I don't "get" Kiwanis or Sothern Baptists, either. You can see LIOTF via Netflix.

Posted by: gregorybrown | Sep 12, 2013 5:00:04 PM

10. Leiomy's hair seems to move where she wants it to before her head commands it to. She is amazing.

Posted by: Andrew | Sep 12, 2013 6:32:07 PM