Jimmy Fallon | Joseph Gordon-Levitt | Lip Dub | News

BigGayDeal.com

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Lip Syncs for His Life: VIDEO

Lipsync_levitt

Stephen Merchant, Jimmy Fallon, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt took on famous pop songs such as "Single Ladies", "Tiny Dancer", "Take On Me", and "Don't You Want Me" on last night's 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. A whole lot of fun!!!
    Stephen Merchant looks like a nerd, but once he gets going he's really got a lot of great moves. And that sexy, shakin' little ass of his.
    I don't like the song Tiny Dancer, but Joseph G-L did a fantastic job on both his songs.
    When Jimmy Fallon did his second song he had some great gay moves and mannerisms - I've often wondered about him.
    Bravo to all 3 of them for the great entertainment!

Posted by: David From Canada | Sep 25, 2013 10:35:04 AM

2. Just another reason to love JGL.

Posted by: kaccompany | Sep 25, 2013 10:45:04 AM

3. Jimmy sure knows how to have a good time with the boys.

Posted by: Jay | Sep 25, 2013 10:55:52 AM

4. If I wasn't already in lust with JGL, that would have done it for me.

Posted by: Mike in the tundra | Sep 25, 2013 11:03:05 AM

5. The best ten minutes of my morning. I just fell in love with Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Posted by: Bart | Sep 25, 2013 11:17:11 AM

6. It was a toss-up until the last one... JGL brought it home. lol

I've liked Jimmy for years, ever since his first appearances on SNL. As good as my gaydar is, I just don't know. Most gay guys would actually be less inclined to do some of the stuff he does with his younger male guests, so, kinda leaning towards straight. He's insanely talented and funny. He'd be a fun date.

Posted by: sparks | Sep 25, 2013 11:22:06 AM

7. JGL is such a hottie to watch.

Posted by: Matt27 | Sep 25, 2013 11:49:33 AM

8. Love JGL.
    His directorial debut, Don John, opens on Friday!(And he buffed up for the starring role as well! Nom nom...)

Posted by: iban4yesu | Sep 25, 2013 12:11:03 PM

9. I love him.

I just realized with Seth Meyers taking over, are they ever gonna have a nonwhite hetero male for this talk shows? A white gay man at the least...come on y'all.

I vote for Olivia Munn...she's awesome.

Posted by: JP | Sep 25, 2013 1:14:39 PM

10. *nonhetero

Posted by: JP | Sep 25, 2013 1:14:56 PM

11. Arsenio Hall had a late night talk show again. He's not white. And he's done drag.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Sep 25, 2013 2:07:18 PM

12. Is there anything that JGL cannot do? That last number cannot be topped. That boy has some serious dance moves in him. Love him, love him, love him.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Sep 25, 2013 2:58:45 PM

13. Love J.G.L.!!! His new film "Don Jon" comes out friday. I know 2 people who ve already seen a preview; hes a lock to grt an Oscar nomination!

Posted by: hot dumb italian mike | Sep 25, 2013 4:01:28 PM

14. I have free tickets to see an advance preview of Don Juan tonight. I really want to go if it weren't for the fact it's trivia night at the local bar and I often win!

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Sep 25, 2013 4:18:43 PM

15. All so talented. Fallon is my favorite Virgo.

Posted by: BP | Sep 25, 2013 6:55:04 PM