Dave Franco | Film | News | Seth Rogen | Zac Efron

Zac Efron Posts Shirtless 'Neighbors' Instagram Promo, New Trailer: VIDEO

Insta_efron

Over the weekend we posted a new still from the Seth Rogen/Zac Efron comedy Neighbors which featured Efron shirtless and flipping some meat at a barbecue. Last night, Efron took his half-nudity a step further by posting an Instagram video touting the new red band trailer for the film.

In the Instagram clip, Rogen describes the film but when Efron opens his mouth to do the same, Rogen interrupts:

"Zac what did we talk about?"

Says Efron: "That I should stand here with no shirt and keep my pretty mouth shut."

Works for us.

Watch the clip (and the new Neighbors trailer), AFTER THE JUMP...

Efron_franco

Trailer:

Comments

1. Seth Rogen is a moron. He must have watched Porkies too many times growing up. The air bag bit was funny though. Mainly because I wish it would happen in real life. Poor Zac. I really thought he was going places after Charlie St. Cloud.

Posted by: Jack Ford | Sep 3, 2013 11:14:11 AM

2. Unless they just picked the funniest pieces of the movie for the trailer (not unlikely) it might be a hoot.

Posted by: candideinnc | Sep 3, 2013 11:16:11 AM

3. zac is gorgeous, acting skill are passable, works very hard at his bod, and will become very wealthy making others drool. next...

Posted by: northalabama | Sep 3, 2013 11:55:11 AM

4. Zac, you may come over here and open your pretty mouth all you want.

Posted by: Lee | Sep 3, 2013 12:04:21 PM

5. "Poor Zac. I really thought he was going places after Charlie St. Cloud."

Oh my god, you're serious, aren't you. That just gave me my biggest laugh of the week, thank you.

And Zac's body is still weird. It's like a 17 year old who got his first patch of chest hair and wants to show it off.

Posted by: Robert | Sep 3, 2013 12:07:30 PM

6. Seth Rogen is doing pretty well for himself, for a moron that is.

Posted by: Edd | Sep 3, 2013 12:08:41 PM

7. @Robert - No, I wasn't serious... that film was awful. Saying that, I do wish the best for him as I think he seems like a sweetheart and is more than likely gay. We should stick up for our own. He's cute enough in a little brother sort of way. I'd like to see a pic of your Adonis body if you think his looks weird.

Posted by: Jack Ford | Sep 3, 2013 12:18:27 PM

8. @Edd - that's because the society is full of morons willing to buy tickets to see his films. It's why films like the Hangover get a sequel. (Yes I know he wasn't in it)

Posted by: Jack Ford | Sep 3, 2013 12:23:21 PM

9. Normally, I prefer a man with a little body hair, but his is kinda patchy and strange looking-- like someone trying to grow a beard, but they can't because it would be all patchy. Give it a few more years zac until those body hair follicles finish developing, but until then, you may want to consider going smooth, or do some serious man-scraping.

Posted by: Big blonde | Sep 3, 2013 12:50:08 PM

10. Has Disney let Efron grow a penis yet?

Posted by: bkmn | Sep 3, 2013 1:39:14 PM

11. Zac Efron was pretty darned good in Hairpsray. He may turn out to be a good comic actor. At least he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. (And I love the fact that he hasn't trimmed his chest and tummy hair.)

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Sep 3, 2013 3:44:00 PM

12. I love Seth Rogen. His deep voice is so sexy!

Posted by: Kucklehead | Oct 1, 2013 11:50:49 AM

13. I'd take Seth Rogen over Zac Efron any day. Out of the two of them he'd be waaayyyy more fun to get it on with, you know it!

Posted by: leprechaunvict | Oct 12, 2013 12:08:28 PM