Comments

1. Jack Ford says

Seth Rogen is a moron. He must have watched Porkies too many times growing up. The air bag bit was funny though. Mainly because I wish it would happen in real life. Poor Zac. I really thought he was going places after Charlie St. Cloud.

2. Robert says

“Poor Zac. I really thought he was going places after Charlie St. Cloud.”

Oh my god, you’re serious, aren’t you. That just gave me my biggest laugh of the week, thank you.

And Zac’s body is still weird. It’s like a 17 year old who got his first patch of chest hair and wants to show it off.

3. Jack Ford says

@Robert – No, I wasn’t serious… that film was awful. Saying that, I do wish the best for him as I think he seems like a sweetheart and is more than likely gay. We should stick up for our own. He’s cute enough in a little brother sort of way. I’d like to see a pic of your Adonis body if you think his looks weird.

4. Jack Ford says

@Edd – that’s because the society is full of morons willing to buy tickets to see his films. It’s why films like the Hangover get a sequel. (Yes I know he wasn’t in it)

5. Big blonde says

Normally, I prefer a man with a little body hair, but his is kinda patchy and strange looking– like someone trying to grow a beard, but they can’t because it would be all patchy. Give it a few more years zac until those body hair follicles finish developing, but until then, you may want to consider going smooth, or do some serious man-scraping.

6. Seattle Mike says

Zac Efron was pretty darned good in Hairpsray. He may turn out to be a good comic actor. At least he doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously. (And I love the fact that he hasn’t trimmed his chest and tummy hair.)