Gay Marriage Proposal | News

Gay Marriage Proposal of the Day: Jeanne and Alissa

Proposal

Alissa Haslam writes:

On July 30th I was pulled out of a meeting because of a "disturbance" on the street. When I got to my office window, I saw my girlfriend standing on a bus across the street. What came next was the most genuine, funny, heartfelt marriage proposal.

Just the night before, we were talking about romance and I pretty much told her she wasn't romantic. I am eating crow...and will be for a long time.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Don't miss our other recent Gay Wedding and Marriage Proposal videos...
Gay Marriage Proposal of the Day: Will and RJ [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Jordan and Devon [tlrd]
Gay Marriage Proposal of the Day: Spencer and Dustin [tlrd]
Gay Marriage Proposal of the Day: Derek and Robert [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Johnny and Sebastian [tlrd]

Proposal2

Comments

1. That was beautiful! (I can't seem to get through any of these proposals without tearing up.) MUCH happiness, ladies!!!!

Posted by: Bryan L | Oct 18, 2013 3:42:55 PM

2. Yeah, I'm an old softie. I teared up at that. H

Posted by: Zlick | Oct 18, 2013 3:49:16 PM

3. That was freakin' AWESOME! I'd say she made up for any previous lack of romance!

Mazel tov!

Posted by: TampaZeke | Oct 18, 2013 3:53:15 PM

4. love it

Posted by: reality | Oct 18, 2013 4:08:07 PM

5. Keep publishing these marriage proposals Andy. You can change your name to the "Local Paper" Or, you could testify before the Senate over the Roberts/Trump affair.

Posted by: GB | Oct 18, 2013 4:36:09 PM

6. That was awesome. Cute trombone player too.

Posted by: Thomas | Oct 18, 2013 4:40:54 PM

7. THANK YOU for this! that just made my freaking day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tears!

Posted by: marc | Oct 18, 2013 4:51:29 PM

8. really beautiful!

Posted by: Patrick | Oct 18, 2013 5:14:52 PM

9. Wonderful... the world needs more of this kind of thing!

Posted by: KC | Oct 18, 2013 5:25:38 PM

10. That was really sweet. One of my favorite proposals. This proposal came off more...real than a lot of the other ones that seem too showy. Congrats to the ladies.

Posted by: Francis #1 | Oct 18, 2013 6:14:35 PM

11. That was so sweet and awesome. Congratulations.

Posted by: Jay | Oct 18, 2013 6:54:58 PM

12. Beautiful! And yes, I cried too...

Posted by: Chris in Irvine | Oct 19, 2013 10:38:58 AM