Comments

1. David From Canada says

@Jay: Kids will adapt to the future, just as we have adapted to our time period with all it’s pros and cons. If you really want kids, go for it! They can only make the future better – and besides, there’s no future without them.

2. DLRnATL says

C. Foley, that was my take away. I’m sure 100% increase in precip in the Sahara is like saying they are getting an inch of water a year by 2100, but my first thought was, Africa will be the world’s food producer.

3. Art says

Who cares! I’ll be dead by then. Just leave the problems to the Christian, Catholic, Muslim and other breeder’s protoplasmic excrement.

They just keep breeding and breeding.
    God said: be fruitful and multiply — and here is the part these religious asses ignore — AND REPLENISH THE EARTH!

4. disgusted american says

glad I wont be here….when I see kids being born now – I think what kind of life they’ll have at 50-60yrs old, Im 53 now..so I KNOW I wont be here….human greed will destroy this world.

5. crispy says

“If you really want kids, go for it! They can only make the future better – and besides, there’s no future without them.”

Good grief. After yesterday’s comment that you keep a Justin Bieber calendar on your kitchen wall, I’m starting to think you’re a bad Saturday Night Live skit from the 90s.

*sung* “His name is David, and he’s the Cheerful Optimist.”
    “I’m from Canada” *waves*

6. Hagatha says

NASA’s desperate attempt to appear relevant.

Translation – “We can’t land men on Mars or doing anything remotely resembling warp technology so let’s see if we can get our budget boosted by beating the drum of AGW.”

7. anon says

I predict that by 2099 no one will have really done anything to stop this because it will be politically impossible. And whether anyone really cares enough is another issue. If a large enough % of globe benefits from warming, such as in Asia, then no effort elsewhere will balance it out.