Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka Post Monster Family Portrait for Halloween: PHOTO

Nph

Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka, and their kids Gideon and Harper pose for a family Halloween photo posted to Twitter via NPH this afternoon.

"Have a spooktacular night!" he writes.

Happy Halloween everyone.

Comments

1. AriesMatt says

Man, those costumes are fantastic (the parents). If I were that little, I’d be freaking out! Great photo.

2. goodie says

Alice in W was for the kids’ school event.
    This is their annual family photo. Gideon and Harper are very sweet, and really do have spooktacular parents.

3. Jack Ford says

OK I’m happy for these guys but do they have to rub their perfect family in the faces of us singletons? I know I’m being crabby and jealous… but that’s just it. I want what NPH has and it gives me the sads every time I see his happy, picture-perfect family :(

4. JJ says

@Jaker, LOL.

@Adrenan P, you’re a jerk. I suppose people who adopt kids aren’t really parents? What trash you are.

5. MIke says

Joan Crawford? No, I sort of picture Anne Geddes as she holds the kid upside down with one hand and the hot glue gun in the other.

jk jk

6. disgusted american says

These are NOT their children. They belong to a mother who is not in the picture.

Posted by: Adrenan P | Nov 1, 2013 1:56:52 AM

go drink a tall heaping deep glass of STFU!

7. Lifesart says

These ARE their children, by all that is right and legal. And I’ll bet these kids are happy, and well cared for and loved beyond measure.

8. Acronym Jim says

So THAT’S what Grandpa Munster must have looked like as a young bat. My, my, MY. It almost makes one want to travel back to the Ninth Century.

Jeeves, pack my bags and fire up the time machine. Oh, and don’t forget the Plague-be-Gone.

9. PrinceHarrysHusband says

Adorable pic! Nice to see how much fun this family has together.

Misery loves company. And judging by some of the pathetic replies here, misery also loves the Towleroad comment section.

10. parkrunner says

Hah! I don’t know if I read this blog for the great stories or the comments. It’s a tossup because the bitter trolls are so insanely pathetic.

11. Lucas H says

That’s freaking cute overload right there. Can they adopt me too? Or can I be their new best friend? PLEASE???

12. FFS says

I could really use a fraction of the money in their costume budget. It could put a sizable dent in my student loans.