Fashion Men | Models | News | Underwear

BigGayDeal.com

A Stunning Gaze from the Streets of Vancouver: PHOTOS

Pierre-Olivier-Charbonneau-7

Today, The Underwear Expert shares with Towleroad new photos of Pierre Olivier Charbonneau, a model found on the streets of Vancouver by photographer Jared Bautista.

Writes TUX:

Wearing classic and timeless pieces from favorite Calvin Klein Underwear collections, Pierre Olivier Charbonneau delivers a gaze reminiscent of a cowboy caught by daguerreotype, and one killer tattoo. Signed to Dulcedo Model Management, Pierre definitely has our attention, as would anyone looking this good in Calvin Klein Underwear.

Check out more shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Pierre-Olivier-Charbonneau-6

Pierre-Olivier-Charbonneau-5

Pierre-Olivier-Charbonneau-9  Pierre-Olivier-Charbonneau-8

Pierre-Olivier-Charbonneau-3

More (and more revealing) shots at The Underwear Expert....

Pierre-Olivier-Charbonneau-2

Comments

1. Beautiful eyes. Unfortunate hair. Would rather see a crew-cut, but that's only to bring out his eyes. Spooky-beautiful.

Posted by: Geoff | Oct 23, 2013 3:30:39 PM

2. He looks like he needs to bathe. I think it comes from the facial hair. Or, more accurately, the poor attempt at facial hair. Seriously, if it does come in better than that, you should keep it shaved.

Posted by: anon | Oct 23, 2013 3:31:58 PM

3. ugh why do you people critique and find fault with everything? It's just a person, posing for the camera. But instead, you need to belittle him.

Posted by: reality | Oct 23, 2013 3:34:47 PM

4. Too much guyliner. And too much fabric.

Posted by: Lee | Oct 23, 2013 3:43:24 PM

5. Horrible haircut. Spooky eyes.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 23, 2013 3:46:33 PM

6. I always feel like I'm in outer space whenever there's an article here featuring a model. I just don't get this kind of "beauty." Oh well.

Posted by: Robert | Oct 23, 2013 3:47:56 PM

7. The scraggly non-beard makes him look like he has some sort of dermatological issue going on.

Posted by: anon | Oct 23, 2013 4:07:14 PM

8. Back in the old days in the bars we'd call this kind of guy "rough trade".

Then some would get drunk and hit on him.

Then one would take him home.

Then he'd call the rest of us the next day and cry about how much stuff was stolen while he was passed out.

Posted by: johnny | Oct 23, 2013 4:11:45 PM

9. @JOHNNY..... That description of "rough trade" is the same kind of vibe I have always gotten from Eric Balfour. But, for some reason most gay men find Balfour very attractive. I don't see it.

Posted by: anon | Oct 23, 2013 4:15:23 PM

10. Yes, he does have a creepy vibe. Looks a little psycho/unstable or just plain high in something(s).

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 23, 2013 4:37:46 PM

11. He's like a 21st century male version of Linda Evangelista.

Posted by: kdknyc | Oct 23, 2013 5:12:24 PM

12. Rough trade?!? In my day, rough trade was actually rough. He looks about as rough as my grandmother.

The body's great but having odd eyes does not a beauty make. His hair, brows, ear-things and scraggly facial hair are doing him no favors whatsoever. He should also stop at only one unfortunate tattoo, but he'll probably be covered by them this time next year.

Good for him for finding a market, though.

Posted by: oncemorewithfeeling | Oct 23, 2013 5:12:36 PM

13. I wouldn't mind looking like this guy. Love the eyes. Rough trade, yum. But underwear model as a profession? Get a job.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Oct 23, 2013 5:21:34 PM

14. nope.

Posted by: Truthiness | Oct 23, 2013 5:21:40 PM

15. I wanna see the full color version. He's got that Bottega Veneta runway model look. Not sure I'd wanna wake up next to that every morning though. Interesting but just for a short time.

Posted by: northoftheborderguy | Oct 23, 2013 6:30:39 PM

16. Tell me this isn't a zombie or its spawn. Convince me please.

Posted by: UFFDA | Oct 23, 2013 6:55:36 PM

17. He's amazing!! So much jealous bitter queen on here today....

Posted by: Ankerich | Oct 23, 2013 7:25:38 PM

18. His eyes remind me of photos of Theda Bara as Cleopatra. If he has any acting ability, I'll bet we see him on the screen soon.

btw...Some of you people on here are so ready to pick anything and anybody apart for the flimsiest reasons. He's not my immediate cup of tea, but what happened to the concept of giving someone a chance?

Posted by: rroberts | Oct 23, 2013 7:43:08 PM

19. he looks strung out. please stop peddling smut from "theunderwearexpert" and keep this a serious, good-natured blog

Posted by: Mike C. | Oct 23, 2013 9:26:22 PM

20. seriously, why do people come on here only to complain? Your bodies are probably blobs not suitable for sunlight.

Posted by: Reality | Oct 23, 2013 10:07:42 PM

21. I thought it was Linda Evangelista with a bad haircut and in dire need of a depilatory.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Oct 23, 2013 11:50:30 PM

22. Haunting eyes, beautiful body.

Posted by: Gary | Oct 24, 2013 10:40:37 AM

23. Damn, so many cranky bitches!

Posted by: Esteban | Oct 25, 2013 1:13:36 AM

24. Frankly, I think his hair is screwy. It just emphasizes how much his ears stick out. And the bouffant is kinda dumb. And he should shave. And use Proactive for the acne. Love the eyes, though. I am not a jealous or cranky queen, I just think that this look really misses the mark. He could do with a better stylist.

Posted by: jeff | Nov 2, 2013 9:44:05 PM