Celine Dion | Music | News

Stream Celine Dion's Album 'Loved Me Back to Life': AUDIO

Dion

Your afternoon aching for a touch of Celine?

Stream her entire new album Loved Me Back to Life and watch a behind-the-scenes clip of her duet with Ne-Yo (opens in new window), AFTER THE JUMP...

The album, which is out on November 5, features duets with Ne-Yo and Steve Wonder and features producing and songwriting collaborations with Diane Warren, Tricky Stewart, Daniel Merriweather, Babyface, Audra Mae Butts, Play Production, Eman, Janis Ian, and Danny Mercer, among others. The album’s single and title track was written by Sham & Motesart and Sia.

And the making of "Incredible" with Ne-Yo:

Comments

1. Seriously, who does Celine appeal to, anymore? Other than Conservative, Republican, Caucasian women who would rather she duet with Michael Bolton?

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Oct 30, 2013 1:59:34 PM

2. "Stream Celine Dion's Album"

Er, no thanks.

Posted by: Pervy McPerv | Oct 30, 2013 2:03:51 PM

3. Ugh, why did she have to butcher "At Seventeen" ?

Posted by: tbd | Oct 30, 2013 2:15:24 PM

4. I happen to like Céline Dion and I am happy she is releasing no material.

Posted by: Matt27 | Oct 30, 2013 2:21:45 PM

5. She butchers everything she sings.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 30, 2013 2:22:39 PM

6. You can't blame her for making money in the demographic that likes a certain style...but check out Un Fille et Quatres Types for a less histrionic side of her singing and put your prejudices aside to listen to the control she brings to her instrument--I may not like every song she sings and feel sad that she went south to make her millions, but the woman is an inspiring talent.

Posted by: JD | Oct 30, 2013 2:23:14 PM

7. I love Celine. She sounds wonderful, many of her songs are uplifting (and some quite sad of course) and she's a picture of enthusiasm and happy positivity. What's not to like?

Posted by: Henry | Oct 30, 2013 2:24:21 PM

8. I love Celine as well, her version of "the first time ever i saw your face" is flawless.

Posted by: mizzymm | Oct 30, 2013 2:43:01 PM

9. Agree with Henry...her songs may not be for everybody (especially the Britney Spears/Miley Cyrus crowd) but she can sing her heart out without using tricks and auto-tune. Don't look for Celine to crash and burn...she has her head on her shoulders and will be here long after other pop singers have come and gone.

Posted by: excy | Oct 30, 2013 2:49:30 PM

10. I used to like her. I don't care much for her since she went to Vegas and began to sing as if she had a bingo ball in her mouth.

Posted by: Marc | Oct 30, 2013 3:20:49 PM

11. flawless voice. There is no one else like her.

Posted by: Tom | Oct 30, 2013 3:45:38 PM

12. Umm MARC, you think Vegas did that to her? Moron.

Posted by: Jerry | Oct 30, 2013 3:50:31 PM

13. Marc - that was great!!

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 30, 2013 3:50:39 PM

14. Im neither here nor there about here, but I see she took a page out to the Cher Wig Book for this album cover...and I like it.

Posted by: JWL | Oct 30, 2013 3:51:13 PM

15. Celine has too much hair for a woman her age and is trying to look like Britney. Sad.

Posted by: Adrenan P | Oct 30, 2013 3:59:15 PM

16. Celine Dion is AMAZING! I can't wait for the new album.

Posted by: Bobby | Oct 30, 2013 5:21:37 PM

17. A lot of bitter comments on here..

Actually, demographic surveys have shown that Celine's female fans are more likely to be democrats. She herself has connections to the democratic party despite being Canadian.

The new album is incredibly fresh and modern, I like it.

Posted by: JN | Oct 30, 2013 6:11:30 PM

18. Ashlee Simpson?

Posted by: Glenn | Oct 30, 2013 6:33:06 PM

19. One of the greatest, if not the greatest vocalists EVER! Piss of haters!

Posted by: Paul | Oct 30, 2013 8:08:09 PM

20. sorry she just tries toooo hard... esp with her remakes.. ill pass.

Posted by: greg | Oct 30, 2013 9:42:30 PM

21. I thought it was Britney.

Posted by: Brion | Oct 30, 2013 11:59:22 PM

22. I want her to fall down a well.

Posted by: Clint | Oct 31, 2013 2:09:31 AM

23. So The Queen of Insincerity has released another album... YAWN ! Has anyone else ever seen that horrible book of here with Anne Geddes? The one with all of the dead babies shoved in panty hose?

CELINE IS THE DEVIL !!!!!

Posted by: Tre | Oct 31, 2013 2:16:03 AM

24. Celine Dion is a inspiration to many. Here voice is incredible and I love all the song. She is Deco one of a kind. I just wish she will do UK tour again

Posted by: carl | Oct 31, 2013 4:15:54 AM

25. I don't think Celine's voice fits in with this new style of music. All of the instrumentation sounds very artificial and robotic, Pro Toolsified. With lesser talented divas that works because it's about the overall song, not the voice soaring over the top. To me, her voice doesn't sound organic within this backdrop probably because it's so flawless. Always interesting to think about why and how certain things coalesce to create a satisfying track. Celine is surely our most gifted and skilled singer. She has a certain schmaltz factor that you just have to suffer. She has pretty bad taste, overall, and is awkward onstage and kind of nerdy. But that instrument is strong, sure, and flawless.

Posted by: David | Oct 31, 2013 4:53:19 PM