Angelina Jolie | Disney | Film | News

Angelina Jolie is 'Maleficent' in New Trailer: VIDEO

Jolie

Disney's Sleeping Beauty villain steps out of the shadows in a new trailer for the forthcoming film Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Lame that the trailer is so focused on Aurora but whatever I'm still so excited for this.

Posted by: JMC | Nov 13, 2013 10:32:01 AM

2. It looks creepy in an entertaining way. I'll probably see it.

Posted by: David From Canada | Nov 13, 2013 10:48:17 AM

3. Jolie looks even more beautiful than usual. Fantastic makeup and prosthetic.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Nov 13, 2013 10:56:25 AM

4. I'm hijacking all the threads today. Can we please call on andy to update this commenting system with ratings? The negative and horrible comments here are getting to be more of a draw for some people than the stories. People are constantly being attacked in the comments and in real life through other means of communication. Getting into a fight here could and HAS led to stalking and violence in the greater net. People also love to post as others and further disrupt conversations. This has to stop and it's up to us to force Andy's hand here, he is supporting a lot of anti-gay people.

His twitter is @AndyTowle and his FB is https://www.facebook.com/andytowle?fref=ts

Posted by: Fenrox | Nov 13, 2013 11:09:46 AM

5. I hope it lives up to its potential. Jolie as Malificent could be mind-blowingly awesome.

Posted by: jersey | Nov 13, 2013 11:37:41 AM

6. Can't wait to see this!

Posted by: mikep | Nov 13, 2013 11:46:16 AM

7. I'll never get sick of looking at her face. It's just so interesting and beautiful.

Posted by: Mikey | Nov 13, 2013 11:47:16 AM

8. She needs Mal's wicked smile. Either way, I going to see this.

Posted by: Oliver | Nov 13, 2013 12:02:22 PM

9. HECK YES! I can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: C.J. | Nov 13, 2013 2:17:48 PM