Couples | Greg Berlanti | News | Robbie Rogers

BigGayDeal.com

LA Galaxy Player Robbie Rogers Dating 'Arrow' Creator Greg Berlanti

Berlanti_rogers
(instagram)

LA Galaxy player Robbie Rogers, who back in June told MTV News that he was single, is apparently single no longer. TMZ reports that he's dating Greg Berlanti, creator of Arrow and producer of Brothers & Sisters, Everwood, and Dawson's Creek, among others.

Sources tell us Robbie and Greg began dating sometime around May ... roughly 3 months after Robbie went public with his sexuality for the first time.

The two haven't exactly tried to keep their relationship a secret -- they've been spotted at several major events together over the past few months.

Comments

1. Damn. Proof that if you have money and power, you can get men *way* out of your league.

Posted by: Lukas | Nov 16, 2013 5:04:42 PM

2. @LUKAS Which one do you mean? They both seem attractive and successful.

Posted by: Nate | Nov 16, 2013 5:13:39 PM

3. This was one of the responses to this story on TMZ:

U were born with unnatural affection towards the same sex, but u don't need to act on it....be celabate.....there is no sexual organ on a male to accomodate the penis/male genital...the butt is not a sexual organ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/15/soccer-star-robbie-rogers-dating-hollywood-greg-berlanti/#ixzz2kqkIiVQa

Posted by: American Dreamer | Nov 16, 2013 5:20:41 PM

4. American Dreamer: Why do you post that here?
    All forums and comments are full of stupid post of stupid people. Towleroad is a good example of trolling, so no need to import stupidity from another comments section.

Posted by: jjose712 | Nov 16, 2013 5:26:31 PM

5. Lukas: Yes, Berlanti is older, and has money and power, but frankly he is goodlooking enough to not being such difficult to imagine that Robbie can be attracted by him.

And, i know a good bunch of couples (straight and gay) when one of the members is far out of the league of the other, and in most cases the reason the "beautiful" one chose to be with the other are not money, but because the other has a lot of good qualities.
    Not everyone in this life is guided by money or by looks

Posted by: jjose712 | Nov 16, 2013 5:29:11 PM

6. Greg Berlanti is only 41 and hot as hell so I hardly think he's dating outside his league, Lukas. Thanks being a negative c*nt though.

Posted by: Jerry | Nov 16, 2013 5:35:44 PM

7. What's with the sniping at the age difference? I've always dated men between 15 and 25 years older than I am; they have had experience in and out of bed that makes them good lovers, they have wisdom, they're no less loving than the younger guys, and it's just generally a good relationship in both directions. It doesn't have anything to do with how powerful or rich or good looking they are, it's the inner qualities that make them attractive.

Posted by: Piet | Nov 16, 2013 5:37:40 PM

8. I think the main thing is it makes them happy. I hope they enjoy each other's company.

Posted by: Matt27 | Nov 16, 2013 5:41:04 PM

9. Lots to say, but... no comment.

Posted by: kevin | Nov 16, 2013 6:09:40 PM

10. @ Piet - I've always gone for older guys, but I'm beginning to realize that's a problem. As I grow older each year, there are fewer men older than me.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Nov 16, 2013 6:20:09 PM

11. Ok. I want to know who is top and who's the bottom? Or are they both versatile? And the cop fantasy is hot..I'd cuff 'em both ,bend 'em over and boink away...

Posted by: Patrick | Nov 16, 2013 6:22:16 PM

12. @Patrick

Easy. Just look who has the wider stance ;)

Posted by: coattails | Nov 16, 2013 6:27:00 PM

13. MORE power to Robbie and his bf.. I know people in committed,loving relationships and on the surface they seem not made for each other. It works for THEM and it their business. So GO FOR IT. Robbie & Greg rock. So all of you bitter,envious,jealous queens get over yourselves.

Posted by: Patrick | Nov 16, 2013 6:27:12 PM

14. They are both stone cold foxes. Good for them!

Posted by: Mikey | Nov 16, 2013 6:32:48 PM

15. They're cute together, that's for sure.

Posted by: Francis #1 | Nov 16, 2013 6:40:22 PM

16. They'll make some purdee babies together. Woof!

Posted by: AriesMatt | Nov 16, 2013 6:42:56 PM

17. Older top + Tight young bottom = God is Good.

Posted by: Kissyfur | Nov 16, 2013 6:54:47 PM

18. I totally get this. Berlanti is not only above average in looks (imho), but he's smart, confident, and successful. I find him very attractive for all of these reasons. Good for them.

Posted by: Fox | Nov 16, 2013 7:07:48 PM

19. What's the story behind the pic?

Posted by: Knock | Nov 16, 2013 7:17:31 PM

20. Wow, the assumptions posted here !!....it's like a jamboree of the superficial.
    So only hot looking guys can date other guys that are hot looking ?
    That's just patent nonsense.
    And worse, it's Narcissus run wild.

The same applies to guys of different ages...see Don Bachardy and Christopher Isherwood (RIP).

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Nov 16, 2013 7:20:03 PM

21. Greg's Italian-American & Irish. Robbie's VERY devout. I hope they have a BIG Catholic wedding.

Posted by: Pope Francis | Nov 16, 2013 7:51:34 PM

22. So not true that Greg is dating out of his league. He happens to be smart, talented, funny, and in my opinion, incredibly good looking. (His smile is devastating!) So whey then is Robbie "out of his league"? Is youth so exceptional that it trumps all else? Is a young man with boyish, boy next door looks required to date ONLY guys w/ a similar look & within a certain age range? Some people are ridiculously shallow. Sad.

Posted by: Tom | Nov 16, 2013 8:35:46 PM

23. Catty bitches, Lukas and Patrick.
    I'm happy for them. I always thought that Greg Berlanti was a great catch.

Posted by: David | Nov 16, 2013 8:38:20 PM

24. The seem like a great match to me. Both are very lucky to have found each other. Let's hope it progresses into full blown love, marriage and a couple of kids. Robbie has mentioned he wants children and if Greg's on board then it should be a wonderful and long-lasting match.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Nov 16, 2013 8:41:07 PM

25. WOW! These guys are not only super cool but they make an incredibly sexy couple. I wish them much happiness together. I love them both.

Posted by: Mick | Nov 16, 2013 10:21:40 PM