Lady Gaga | News | Saturday Night Live | Television

Here are All of Lady Gaga's Performances and Sketches from SNL: VIDEO

Snl2_gaga

Lady Gaga hosted and served as the musical guest last night for Saturday Night Live turning in a range of sketches that were both promotional and self-deprecating, some more successful than others.

After opening the show with a version of "Applause" she also performed "Do What U Want" with R. Kelly, "Gypsy", threw a potshot or two at Madonna, mocked Kanye West and Kim Kardashian (and herself) while dressed as a geeky Apple store employee: ""I think people who try too hard with their outfits are hiding something."

She also showed up later on as an aged version of herself living for the memories.

Check them all out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Old_gaga

"Applause" opening:

Lives for the Applause II:

"Do What U Want" with R. Kelly:

"Gypsy":

Waking Up with Kimye:

Applying to a New York co-op board:

Spotlightz Acting Camp:

And, finally...

Comments

1. I like that Jazz opening.

Posted by: Jake | Nov 17, 2013 10:12:22 AM

2. As per usual with SNL, the odd laugh here and there but I was mostly stoic throughout. They really need to replace all of their writers and cast one of these seasons to pump some comedy back into this show.

Posted by: JMC | Nov 17, 2013 10:16:25 AM

3. And we should care because?

Posted by: Knock | Nov 17, 2013 10:18:55 AM

4. didn't care for the opening, but when the first skit flopped, i knew the night was in trouble - even weekend update died. last night wasn't a good show, but snl will recover.

Posted by: northalabama | Nov 17, 2013 10:33:11 AM

5. I just watched the Old Lady Gaga skit and she's not a bad actress at all. I love Madonna, but she's a wooden actress (her "Evita" was mostly static) and can't seem to bring the spark that lights up her music to the screen. Gaga is more natural and fluid. I could see her doing character roles in film when the music goes.

Posted by: will | Nov 17, 2013 10:53:52 AM

6. Last night proved that she is indeed over with. I usd to be a fan.

Posted by: sean | Nov 17, 2013 10:55:49 AM

7. What was that "Gypsy" performance!?
    She really looked like a clown in that one...

Posted by: ElCid | Nov 17, 2013 10:57:47 AM

8. I thought it was lots of fun, because Im not one of the tired old Towleroad c*nts.

Posted by: DrJWL | Nov 17, 2013 10:59:37 AM

9. It should say it all if you were singing the praises of Gags but are more than happy to tear her down now.

Posted by: Michael | Nov 17, 2013 11:07:13 AM

10. Lady Gaga hustles. You have to give her that, but I am not going to rush out and buy any of her music based upon what I saw in these video clips. I think Paul Simon's performances on one of the very first episodes will stand the test of time better than her performances last night.

Posted by: thepolarbeast | Nov 17, 2013 11:24:01 AM

11. "Your story has become tiresome. Touch my monkey!"

Posted by: NJJoe | Nov 17, 2013 11:30:57 AM

12. Thought that her opening number was fantastic and that her acting was better than average. The material she was given wasn't that good, but her delivery was. Appreciate how she is able to poke fun at herself. Expected Perez Hilton to pop up at the condo board association meeting. Missed a great opportunity there.

Ironically, her music performances were lackluster for me. Not sure why she insists on putting on an acoustic guitar 2/3's through a song and visually playing it while the viewer doesn't here anything coming from it. Awkward and unnecessary, imo.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Nov 17, 2013 11:37:27 AM

13. This season sucks.

Posted by: mickey | Nov 17, 2013 11:44:54 AM

14. Watch, after the jump! No, not you, Canada.

Posted by: Leroy Laflamme | Nov 17, 2013 12:20:20 PM

15. She's great. If you really think shes "over", then move along.

Posted by: Chickletts | Nov 17, 2013 12:35:17 PM

16. What an ugly and untalented individual. never have Mdam Armfeldts song lyrics in Liasions been so applicable.

Posted by: Kevin thor | Nov 17, 2013 12:44:29 PM

17. Virtually all the entertainment blogs are saying last night was a hit. Twitter and tumblr have been positive about last night. I personally thought it was lots of fun. SNL always has issues, but last night was one of the better nights. But, as per usual, Towleroad posters (at least a handful under different names) post that she sucks and she's over. I wonder who is really the tired one?

Posted by: Mike | Nov 17, 2013 12:52:36 PM

18. O creepy new world that has such creeps in it!

Posted by: Kev C | Nov 17, 2013 12:56:41 PM

19. I should know. I am one. The biggest in fact.

Posted by: Kev C | Nov 17, 2013 1:12:04 PM

20. The Old Lady Gaga skit was kind of poignant. It was fun to see her outside of her element.

Posted by: AngelaChanning | Nov 17, 2013 1:23:23 PM

21. That opening was stupendous, I can see why Tony Bennet would want to record an album with her. How many other unconventionally beautiful pop stars would sing about their "tuck" being just right?

She impressed me last night but particularly during the "Old GaGa" skit. Gaga playing her future self, singing about loving the applause and using a clapping machine to make up for the silence...it was actually terribly sad. That authentic moment really cut through all the cheap laughs SNL usually relies on.

Posted by: Thomas | Nov 17, 2013 1:31:45 PM

22. I think Harvard perhaps isn't the best place to be recruiting writers for SNL. I liked her opening bit, and when she was doing the dying scene from Forrest Gump.

Posted by: steve | Nov 17, 2013 1:49:47 PM

23. The FUNNIEST thing last night was on Weekend Update and had nothing to do with Lady Gaga. Check out the 19th century journalist defending his criticism of the Gettysburg Address.

Posted by: Mike | Nov 17, 2013 2:42:40 PM

24. Here is Andy Towle's hypocrisy: he fails to criticize Lady Gaga for collaborating with a homophobe. I wonder if Andy's gay advocacy is as fake as Lady Haga's.

Posted by: ASam | Nov 17, 2013 2:54:10 PM

25. She's great, charming, exuberant and very talented. If you don't like her, try this novel , bizarre approach , don't watch her, click on stories related to her and comment on her. And if she's over, when did it begin for you?

Posted by: Volpine | Nov 17, 2013 2:54:45 PM